Med's Done....
Sep 17,2011
Passport Req..
Nov 8,2011
VISA ISSUED...
Nov,17.2011
LANDED..........
25 Dec 2011
My friend - He is Jan 2006- has received his medicals 07/09/2011 issued by visa office 17/08/2011

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
Hi all
any good news??
please share any thing

jo_1501

Jul 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
kingston,jamaica
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Feb.14,2008
Doc's Request.
jan.10,2009
AOR Received.
oct.2008
samoo said:
today i recived reply for my e-mail that i sent on saterday
"Please note that CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must stagger the issuance of visas throughout the year. As a result, we cannot advise you when this case will be ready for finalization or when we will be in a position to communicate further requirements. No further correspondence will be entered into until we are in a position to communicate a decision or further requirements."
I got the exact email when i enquired about my file last month

farshad_1133

Jul 25, 2011
samoo said:
Hi all
any good news??
please share any thing
Another Iranian applicant received her medical today, applied on Jan 2006, Update Sep 2010. Her Post :

With best wishes for all
we received our medical it was issued on 29 August. Although I asked for courier three weeks ago and they answered by staggered email they sent the papers with regular post

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
i dont know if this is bad news or no, since it is in london office,
but it reflects at least whats hapening while processing our files.
if this is also whats hapening in warsaw office, then bye bye, we're gona wait forever, am sorry guys

(i copied and pasted this info from a thread here):

Hi All!

A friend of mine who applied in 2007 for FSW has received the following email. Hope it will help to understand the time lines of backlog applicants. Here is the email.

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry

For Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008.

We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.

The exception is the small number of cases where federal skilled worker applicants have already received instructions to undergo their medical examinations. These applicants should receive a final decision within 12 months of completing their medical examination.

The Action Plan for Faster Immigration has helped reduce application backlogs and wait times. Before the Action Plan was introduced, Canada had a backlog of over 640,000 people in the federal skilled worker category waiting as long as six years to be processed. In just three years, we've been able to get more than 300,000 people out of the lineup - that's close to half those who were waiting.

When a Federal Skilled Worker application is due for assessment, our office will send a letter asking the applicant to submit updated information in support of the application. This new information will be reviewed by an immigration officer who will determine if you meet the requirements for immigration.

Please wait until you receive this letter before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.

Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or by email to the mailing and email addresses provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address and contact details.

We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

We have admended your e-mail address.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux

Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada

38 Grosvenor Street

London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA

United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Government of Canada

hos

Star Member
May 5, 2010
Hi everybody.I recived my medical today.I am a july 2006 applicant,file transfered to warsaw april 2010, update on november 2010. good luck every body.

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
congratulation

thanks to share
can u please write ur NOC & nationality

good luck

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
congrats hos, these r good news :)

hamid107

Dec 28, 2010
From now the medical will be sent by E-mail based on following correspondance which done by one of the Iranian applicant.

Dear Madam/Sir,
I X X (Immigration File No. BX) am writing this email to you in order to ask you to inform me once my medical documents are ready so that I can send you my own courier to collect my medical documents at your place (Canadian Embassy in Warsaw or any other Canadian Embassy) to deliver them to me rather than you sending the medicals by the regular mail, because, here in India where I am right now, everything, including the mailing system, is very slow, and things are likely to get lost on the way.
Looking forward to your reply,
Yours truly,
X X

Dear Applicant,

Once we are ready to send medicals for you, you will be notified of that by separate e-mail correspondence.

Regards,
Immigration Section

An Iranian received his medical yesterday, Of course by E-mail

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
hos said:
hi I am Iranian .I am civil enginee&my noc #is 2131.

Hi hos
did you recieved e-mail ?
please clearfy

many thanks and good luck