+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
hi guys,

congradulation to 06applicant, and thanks for sharing this news with us as soon as u get it. Hope we all will hear from them very soon.

i got my caips notes and got 70 points, there was a bring forward date end of december, but dont know what does it mean, everything else was just my specific case dates, requests, and such kind of things.

good luck to u all

Dam2006

Star Member
Mar 10, 2010
by the was 06applicant may i ask u when did u get ur request to send the update package and when did u send it?

thanks in advance

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
[size=10pt][size=10pt]Many Congraddddddddddds 06applicant.[/size][/size]

friends that's the earliest post of 06applicant: his time line is shown here
i copied and pasted his post.

"I doubt it is real. I applied in very early Jan 2006, file sent to Warsaw in April 2010, update requested in mid August 2010, update sent late August 2010, and still no meds. If anything, Jan 2006 applicants should get their meds pretty early, and I think my pace has been very quick.

Hi, btw. I have been keeping up with the thread, but first time posting."

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
many many congrats :D

finally solid news for 2006 applicants, wheels have started to turn!!!

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
06applicant said:
MEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

WISH YOU GUYS MEDS SOON TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations
Please share your timeline.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dear 06Appliant - Congratssssss

Your are an early 2006 applicant
You are also an early updater (August 2010) (only 2 weeks between request for update and update)

My regular question/but you dont have to know the answer is: do you think they sent you the Medicals based on your early application or early update.?

For the rest of the friends, check your mail regularly guys, I think they send them in batches.

Dears, please monitor and give us feedback from iranian forums 2006 applicants.

Keep up with the news, should be rolling now insha2 Allah.

sara80

Jun 16, 2011
06applicant said:
MEDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FINALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLY

WISH YOU GUYS MEDS SOON TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Congrats 06Applicant, you made all of us happy and hopeful.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
youskal said:
come on guys, we still need 1 or 2 more receiving medicals in order to confirm that its a streaming flow.....

True ... maybe he is an exception, i don't think so, but as youskal said lets wait little bit more.

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
guys, the medical is a letter that will be sent to the mail, right ??
and there is no confirmation by CIC that they send it!? am i right?

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
Hurry.visitor said:
guys, the medical is a letter that will be sent to the mail, right ??
and there is no confirmation by CIC that they send it!? am i right?
As I've heard from others in the Iranian forum, meds are forms with our photos printed on them. They'll not email us that they sent the meds but if we ask, probably they'll say if they did. We can also ask them not to send meds to us (through the regular post) and just let us know, so that we can send our courier to collect it and bring it to us.

06applicant

Apr 22, 2011
Thank you!

I updated early because I started collecting documents in april 2010, and I only applied for myself (no family) so i was the only principle applicant and no dependents........

I checked my status on CIC website and still has not updated, should it update???????

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
06applicant said:
Thank you!

I updated early because I started collecting documents in april 2010, and I only applied for myself (no family) so i was the only principle applicant and no dependents........

I checked my status on CIC website and still has not updated, should it update???????
as far as I know it won't change now, it will be updated when they receive your medicals