+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

JoeICXC

Apr 5, 2011
armintaba said:
guys hve you seen this,

Dear Sir/Madam,

This is in response to your enquiry

For Federal Skilled Worker applicants who applied before February 27, 2008.
We have received enough Federal Skilled Worker applications since February 27, 2008 to reach our immigration levels for the next two years. Because they reflect Canada's current labour market needs, applications under the most recent set of ministerial instructions are processed on a priority basis. Therefore, few Federal Skilled Worker applications received before February 27, 2008 will be processed this year or next.
hi armintaba, this response was sent to a Nov 2007 applicant from the London office in reply to his correspondence. We are not sure if he received an email to update his application file, and what exactly was his inquiry. Really a brain teaser.

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hey Guys, thats good news, then our cases should be different, they sent us docs updates, then our files should be in active processing, I hope we receive the medicals soon.

BR

cooldoc80

Nov 1, 2010
NOC Code......
Passport Req..
No PPR yet , just Passport Biopage request
LANDED..........
I'm Dreaming of July/2015
hey guys whats the date of this inquiry ?? does anybody knows , well for me and my parents its depressing , as my parents applied at november/2006 but still didnt hear a word , have anybody of you guyes heard about late 2006 applicants ?

but for I will for sure forget totally about and start living my life as i'm a december /2007 so it maybe atleast 3 years until i hear from them its not like i'm living a 100 years to wast all my life thinking and being misrrable

i wish you all the best luck guys and i hope you all will be finalized by end of this year

Language Instructor

Oct 28, 2010
armintaba said:
I can assure you some of'em have been rejected, check out Iranian forum to make sure, but it doesn't work for you cuz you are not able to translate, so trust me

Hi,
@ armintaba
Which Iranian website? can u give me the link?
Thx

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Language Instructor said:
Hi,
@ armintaba
Which Iranian website? can u give me the link?
Thx
If you found any useful info, please share with us
thank you

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Dear friends,

I have a friend who applied in September 2006 (same day as me) and he sent his documents update to Warsaw early December 2010. He was rejected due to insufficiancy in collecting points (he got 60 points only) knowing that his IELTS test score was very bad and he doesn't speak french. His e-cas page is now showing "Decision made". They sent him a refusal e-mail back in January 2011.

What I mean from all I mentioned above is that Warsaw office is doing his job on time and they are trying to gie us points as much as they can. What is also most important is that if your e-cas status is showing "In process", this means that your documents are most probably accepted. The only thing we can do is to pray for the Canadian parliment to speed up our processing time.

Best Regards

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you so much sep2006 for the info. I am gonna ask iranian members to subscribe to iranian forum too and share their useful news. since we can assess our procedure by comparing with much more members over there and leave the concequences here to improve the reliability of our forum. also I will preciate our friends from the other countries if they could be in contact with any other forums where the people of their countries share the info in their own language and transfer the trusted news to our forum. thanks in advance. good luck

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Thanks sep2006 for the info.

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
You are welcome. Hope we receive medical instructions soon.

JoeICXC

Apr 5, 2011
Dear All, I have read the below on another forum posted by a notorious member.

To whom it may concern

The SAP FSW 2007 CHC London applicants who have already submitted PR medical results/supporting documents will receive final decisions on their Canadian PR applications within the next 12 months.

Those SAP FSW 2007 PR applicants who have already undergone medicals will receive PHEP from now onwards provided that their PR applications are ready to be forwarded to PHEP department at CHC London.

The pending review batch of SAP FSW 2007 CHC London applicants who had already submitted supporting documents will hopefully be receiving medical instructions from fall 2011 onwards.

A small group of CHC London/Ottawa transferred SAP FSW 2007 PR applications have been selected randomly in quality assurance practice for audit purposes. This could delay the PHEP/Approval processings of these FSW PR applications for about 3-5 months.

The rest of SAP FSW 2007/2008 CHC London PR applications are still on hold until further instructions.

Although it speaks about those who applied to London CIC office, but who posted this had told me that it is more or less a global procedure to all CIC offices.

Hence, and in my personal opinion, I think it holds true to our office but by replacing the FSW 2007 batch with 2006 (since London office is currently processing 2007 batch and ours with 2006 batch). I also guess that the 12 months period had already started since we have submitted our updated files (because the first statement speaks of those who had submitted EITHER Medical OR supporting documents). What do you think? Any comments?