Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armintaba said:
Thanks a lot, mind if I ask you one more question, do we have to send the forms via mailing or we can email them the scanned signed forms
That pdf file is editable and you can fill it directly, then print it out, sign it and email them a scanned copy. From the time they receive your payment and process your request it'll take about 6 to 8 weeks to receive the results. I sent my request on March 10th and got the results on April 22nd.

Just make sure you write down the correct CIC post (if you applied to Damascus then your file got transferred to Warsaw like me, you have to state Warsaw)

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
armintaba said:
by the way I live abroad and have access to the paypall, just dont know if I should have the paypal account or just go to them and ask them to deposit some money on some account number?
You would need a credit/debit card to pay someone in Paypal, you don't need to have a Paypal account but if you do the process will be easier. To open one you will again need a credit/debit card. Email caips.ca and ask for alternative payment methods, probably they can give you a bank account that you could transfer money too but wouldn't that be costly?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks, I just got in from the bank. I gatta have my master card activated to make it

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
how can we be sure that there is some 2006 applicants have rejected ?
or its just expectations ?

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I can assure you some of'em have been rejected, check out Iranian forum to make sure, but it doesn't work for you cuz you are not able to translate, so trust me

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
armintaba said:
I can assure you some of'em have been rejected, check out Iranian forum to make sure, but it doesn't work for you cuz you are not able to translate, so trust me
how many gor the rejection ?

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Dears,

Clearly since our updates by Q4 last year we have all been assessed and given points, however, because they are not ready to issue visa soon, they are waiting as much as they can before issuing medicals, in order not to have a huge delay between medicals and visa stamping, they are trying to avoid for us repeating medicals, again (some had to repeat medicals 1 or even 2 times), so they are very thoughtfull and caring, indeed they are still keeping us waiting for more than 5 or 6 years to get the visa, and also they implemented the new system which blew the whole idea of "FIRST IN FIRST OUT" concept, but hey, they are taking into consideration our interest.....

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks for the effective post youskal. as I previously said according to Iranian forum and the concequences, applicants who submited the documemnts by the end of november 2010 have been calculated and given points

theone

Star Member
Nov 1, 2006
Category........
Visa Office......
Damascus/Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july2006
Doc's Request.
october 2010
File Transfer...
may2010
Med's Request
waiting
Med's Done....
waiting
Guys you are saying that some people were rejected according to some different Iranian forums... on what basis were they rejected?

I mean did they explain in the forums why they were rejected... thanks

youskal

Oct 31, 2009
Hey guys,

CS5 I have an important question for you, in one of the details of your CAIPS notes, there is something called BFDATE (brought forward date), what does it say?

Thanks

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
theone said:
Guys you are saying that some people were rejected according to some different Iranian forums... on what basis were they rejected?

I mean did they explain in the forums why they were rejected... thanks
didn't earn enough points, lower than 67

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Feb 6th, 2011

youskal said:
Hey guys,

CS5 I have an important question for you, in one of the details of your CAIPS notes, there is something called BFDATE (brought forward date), what does it say?

Thanks

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
You, people, are only talking about receiving med.. what about ppl who did the med, but they haven't received any answer? is it normal?

mayankpandya

VIP Member
Apr 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-02-2011.
Doc's Request.
PER on 24- MAR- 2011.
AOR Received.
20-APRIL-2011
File Transfer...
In-Process on 30 May 2011
Med's Request
14 July 2011
Med's Done....
22 July 2011
Passport Req..
14 -Jul- 2011 Passport send on 26-Jul-11
VISA ISSUED...
29-AUG-11
LANDED..........
16-OCT-11
Hi youskal,

Here is link to BFD.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/what-is-bfd-explained-t39705.0.html

Regards,
Mayank

youskal said:
Hey guys,

Thanks