+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2006 DAMASCUS APPLICANTS

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
youskal said:
As for my expectations, in a pretty much early post I said if we didn't hear from them in March, then we shouldn't expect anything before june/july.
I know its not gonna do anything, as I will receive the same reply as the others got, but I'm gonna send them a case specific inquiry to ask about the medicals next week.

BR
Thanks buddy,

JoeICXC

Apr 5, 2011
A journey of a thousand miles starts with one step

Feeling blue will not help in any way; life is full of chances, ups and downs. What happens to others might not happen to us but that only means that greater things are meant to come about. All will come in good time and prayers are equally important.
I have read that Yosukal will send them an email requesting the time frame for the medical; let's wait and see their reply. I did send them such email two weeks ago and got the “staggering visa” reply which I reckon most of you received.

I am a 2006 applicant, my updated files reached Warsaw on November 4th, 2011 and to be honest I do not expect to hear from Warsaw office before June, 2011. To lift all's spirit; a friend of mine from 2005 batch received his medical request after 8 months from sending his updates; and his case was finalized after a month and a half from that point.

I my humble opinion; I suggest that everyone enjoy and cherish the time they are currently spending with family and friends before living abroad as no one knows what the future will bring.
Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is God's gift, that's why we call it the present.

PS: excuse me if am being too forward in my first post, best wishes to all.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi youskal, to be honest everybody is frustrated. you know something? you know some new applications have been transferred to The warsaw office while there is onle a 2000 applicantions cap to be finilaized throughout the current year. So, you say what to do with tons of hopelessness

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
armintaba said:
Hi youskal, to be honest everybody is frustrated. you know something? you know some new applications have been transferred to The warsaw office while there is onle a 2000 applicantions cap to be finilaized throughout the current year. So, you say what to do with tons of hopelessness
New applications transferred to Warsaw might be processed for 2012, right?
Second thing is, how many 2006 applications are there already on hand in Warsaw? I want to see how likely is each of us to get their visa in 2011?

Language Instructor

Oct 28, 2010
armintaba said:
Be fair please, know what? when we received the aknowledge letter from damascus telling us the file number, we were advised that we wouldn't be finished less than 62 to 68 months right? so what's happened that we have been so disappointed? I intensively agree with unfair new rule and new applicants and have always called it a cruel system, but regarding our procedure nothing has changed but giving us hope by asking for ubdated documents. imagine if they wanted to go ahead exactly accoring to their word that we wouldn't be informed until 4 months befor processing we were still waiting for ubdate even more strongly we didn't care about it by next year.

good luck and take care of the applicants by giving them logiocal hopes please
Wow.... I do agree with u ..... very logical
I have a question :) when did u exactly apply and when did u recieve ur update letter.

Thanks indeed for ur hope and support :)

JoeICXC

Apr 5, 2011
Have anyone had his mailing address information disappear from Client Application Status and reappear after a week or so? does it mean anything?

Baloo

VIP Member
Nov 30, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoeICXC said:
Have anyone had his mailing address information disappear from Client Application Status and reappear after a week or so? does it mean anything?
It means nothing....

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everybody,
There's nothing new. I've just sent the Warsaw office an E-mail, then after six hours I got the same answer as other friends got.
Maybe it is better to send them case specific inquiry
@ youskal: You said that you want to do case specific inquiry. If you did so what was the answer.

One more thing:
One of my friends got their visas. They had applied just four month before me.

BR

LeEmperor

Star Member
Oct 12, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Done....
13-12-2010
I sent Warsaw office email asking if they have received my medical examination results, and their answer was positive. So I just have to wait another couple of months :-X :eek: :mad:

heaad

Aug 3, 2010
Dear friends, it's been six months since I sent my update! Few days ago I sent query to CIC , they responded to me and confirmed that they have to abide by the admission ceiling for 2011 that has been issued by the goverment in Autumn 2010. This means we have to wait for a while as visa issuance process will be staggered over 2011.

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Dam2006:
Here is their reply:

Good morning,
Please note that CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must stagger the issuance of visas throughout the year. As a result, we cannot advise you when this case will be ready for finalization or when we will be in a position to communicate further requirements. No further correspondence will be entered into until we are in a position to communicate a decision or further requirements.

Immigration Section/Section d'Immigration
Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw, Poland/00-482 Varsovie, Pologne

My E-mail was:

Dear sir or madam,
I received your update request on July 2010, and I sent the updated documents, and they were received by your office on September 2010. Since then I have not received any further instruction from you.
Now I am concerned that you might have sent the medical instruction to me, and I have not received it due to the postal service inefficiency.
I would be so grateful if you advise me regarding to this matter.

Yours faithfully,
X
April 13, 2011

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
Ali_hgh said:
@ Dam2006:
Here is their reply:

Good morning,
Please note that CIC is working to closely manage arrivals in Canada, so that we meet, but do not exceed the immigration plan set by Parliament last fall for 2011. Since we have larger inventories than limits within the immigration plan for admissions to Canada, we must stagger the issuance of visas throughout the year. As a result, we cannot advise you when this case will be ready for finalization or when we will be in a position to communicate further requirements. No further correspondence will be entered into until we are in a position to communicate a decision or further requirements.

Immigration Section/Section d'Immigration
Embassy of Canada/Ambassade du Canada
ul. Piekna 2/8
00-482 Warsaw, Poland/00-482 Varsovie, Pologne

My E-mail was:

Dear sir or madam,
I received your update request on July 2010, and I sent the updated documents, and they were received by your office on September 2010. Since then I have not received any further instruction from you.
Now I am concerned that you might have sent the medical instruction to me, and I have not received it due to the postal service inefficiency.
I would be so grateful if you advise me regarding to this matter.

Yours faithfully,
X
April 13, 2011

I wrote to them and received a similar response a while ago. What does 'stagger' mean here exactly? Does it mean we will receive medicals some time during 2011 any way? Or could it mean that we might not be the ones in 2011, as there's a limit, and we might receive in 2012 or, who knows, later?

Somebody please 'stagger' to me in plain English.