Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Nado,the spirit of your late Father will never leave you alone an orphan and you know what,you will make it in Canada by his grace.

Ig

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
igbehinadara said:
Nado,the spirit of your late Father will never leave you alone an orphan and you know what,you will make it in Canada by his grace.

Ig
God bless you for the kind words .Wish you success and prosperity in life .

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Amen,am a lady too.pls feel free to email me igbehinadara@yahoo.com

Ig

nado said:
God bless you for the kind words .Wish you success and prosperity in life .

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nado said:
Congratulation cs5.
Dear friends I would like to share with you some of my inner thoughts hoping to find some comfort . Some times I wondwer if I had made the right choice when I first applied as I see my life is slipping away by these long years of waiting . inside me there is a sort of fear , worry ,confusion & questions that look for satisfying answers . What will my future life be if I reach canada ? will I make it there ? Will I regret the decision I made ? does it worth all the hardships I underwent through & the opportunities I let go and missed when I decided to apply? again I find the same answer to all these questions that it is not only a matter of choice but actually to believe that I have no other choice.
am not quite sure about you and your situation in your country, in my own case I will never regret the decision I made cause I am certain my kids will thank me every single day for the this plan , I have made a loss for my wife and I by this decision since I had a perfect job and so many opportunities in my homeland but I never wanna raise my kid in a country in which people struggle to make money hoping to make a trip to our weird neighbour countries once or twice a year passionately and feel happy for that

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
my plan to immigrate to Canada was about 7 years ago, it was mainly for the sake of my children, i don't want them to live the conditions that i lived & the hard life that i experienced.

amirca

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 2006
File Transfer...
APR 2010
Med's Request
DEC 2012
Med's Done....
JAN 2013
Passport Req..
APR 2013
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2013
Since everyone is posting about why I want to immigrate to Canada, here's my goal: This is my second year of university, and I think that the education quality in Canada is better than here. In addition to the fast internet, technology, respect, peace and the most important thing: the nationality which has many advantages for my future (Job, Salary, Respect etc ...).

Good luck for all members in this topic :)

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
i sent my passports to Warsaw office about 1 week ago, i tracked the shipment & they received it on last Friday, how long will it take usually to return my passports?

amirca

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 2006
File Transfer...
APR 2010
Med's Request
DEC 2012
Med's Done....
JAN 2013
Passport Req..
APR 2013
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2013
wjd7359 said:
i sent my passports to Warsaw office about 1 week ago, i tracked the shipment & they received it on last Friday, how long will it take usually to return my passports?
It took with us approx 15 days .. but it may take a month sometimes .. Good luck

ramiyoussef92

Jul 21, 2011
samoo said:
Dear Ramiyoussef92
Is it easy to study in Canada. Especially for graduate program?
Dear Samo,

I cant say its easy, it requires alot of energy and time like all other universities around the world. There is alot of competition here to take on positions like jobs, research, internships... etc but it all comes down to how you show your self other than getting good grades. Im undergrad and I love my program. As long as you enjoy what you're doing, you will succeed. The good thing here is Canada has infinite amount of oportunities, and it is much easier to become successful here than any other middle eastern country..

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
ramiyoussef92 said:
Dear Samo,

I cant say its easy, it requires alot of energy and time like all other universities around the world. There is alot of competition here to take on positions like jobs, research, internships... etc but it all comes down to how you show your self other than getting good grades. Im undergrad and I love my program. As long as you enjoy what you're doing, you will succeed. The good thing here is Canada has infinite amount of oportunities, and it is much easier to become successful here than any other middle eastern country..
Thank you ramiyoussef92

amneimneh

Jan 16, 2013
Dears,

We did the medical on the 9th of January this year, sent the update and payed the fees.
But till today almost 4 month and 4 days no passport request yet!!!

Honestly i am very tired from this waiting game, almost 7 years since we applied , i was newly married with no children and now i have 2 kids four and five. i am now 7 years older for the jobs market.
I did not get a mortgage to buy a house in my country waiting this immigration and all of you know what happen to the real state prices since 2006.

I know the majority of you had the same problem, forgive me about this just i felt i want to talk about it and relief my stress.

baharina

Star Member
Dec 8, 2012
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
march2006
File Transfer...
sep2010
Med's Request
nov2012
Passport Req..
july2013
VISA ISSUED...
july2013
LANDED..........
july2013
amneimneh said:
Dears,

We did the medical on the 9th of January this year, sent the update and payed the fees.

Honestly i am very tired from this waiting game, almost 7 years since we applied , i was newly married with no children and now i have 2 kids four and five. i am now 7 years older for the jobs market.
I did not get a mortgage to buy a house in my country waiting this immigration and all of you know what happen to the real state prices since 2006.

I know the majority of you had the same problem, forgive me about this just i felt i want to talk about it and relief my stress.
dear, we r nine people with same situation as urs in this forum
few of us just passed 6 months since done med exams
i hope we hear good news in next 2 weeks
keep ur fingers crossed and do not give up easily :)

ramiyoussef92

Jul 21, 2011
amneimneh said:
Dears,

My situation is bad as well, I've spent all my money paying international fees to a Canadian university, if I don't get my PR by September, I'm screwed for good, i wont be able to pay my fees for the last year of my program. And going back to middle east is not an option.. i would rather starve to death here.. i cant believe how long they have made us wait...

amneimneh

Jan 16, 2013
I applied today to Polish visa ;D , they promised to issue it valid till September 8)
I will be going my self to pick it up from Warsaw hope they send the passport request before the visa expiry date :-X