Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amneimneh said:
dears,

any changes to your ecas ? i still have the same old status ( file transfer to warsaw) i did med on 9 Jan
I got my visa last week (meds done in November) but the ecase status changed once my PPR letter was issued, it changed to decision made and said inside that the VO will be in contact regarding this decision. It's still the same thing after I got my visa.

hassan09

Jun 25, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw Ex Damascus
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
2nd AOR :19.04.2010
File Transfer...
Med's Request
Med's Done....
16.02.2013, Remedicals for kids (15.02.2014)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
30-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-08-2014
LANDED..........
Planning for October 2014
Cs5,

Congrats for the visa, could you pls share your timeline as to when did you receive PPR?? Are you 2006 applicant??

Thanks

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hassan09 said:
Cs5,

Congrats for the visa, could you pls share your timeline as to when did you receive PPR?? Are you 2006 applicant??

Thanks
Thanks, yes I am a March 2006 applicant, initially applied with Damascus VO, transferred to Warsaw in 2010, received complete update instruction in summer of 2010, meds and updates November 2012 and finally PPR early this April.

Sep2006

Star Member
Sep 7, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
WARSAW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
SEP 2006
Doc's Request.
SEP 2010
Med's Request
18-Dec-2012
Med's Done....
02-Jan-2013
Passport Req..
24-May-2013
Dear Friends,

Congratulations CS5. It seems they are processing PPR by ascending order of immigration file number.

Regards

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sep2006 said:
Dear Friends,

Congratulations CS5. It seems they are processing PPR by ascending order of immigration file number.

Regards
no my friend we've got poles of september applicants who received the pr over the last couple of weeks

GNPLC

Nov 2, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15/01/2015
cs5 said:
I got my visa last week (meds done in November) but the ecase status changed once my PPR letter was issued, it changed to decision made and said inside that the VO will be in contact regarding this decision. It's still the same thing after I got my visa.
Congratulations cs5, wishing you and your family all the best of luck as you prepare to go to Canada

cs5

Star Member
Apr 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thank you all for your kind words. wishing that everyone of you gets their ppr very soon.

as our friend armintaba mentioned, I don't see any order in giving out ppr's, we have people in the Iranian forum getting theirs sooner with later file dates, only god knows what sort of system they are following

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
cs5 said:
thank you all for your kind words. wishing that everyone of you gets their ppr very soon.

as our friend armintaba mentioned, I don't see any order in giving out ppr's, we have people in the Iranian forum getting theirs sooner with later file dates, only god knows what sort of system they are following
Yes cs5 you are right. Good luck and all the best

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Congrat Cs5

lg

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Congratulation cs5.
Dear friends I would like to share with you some of my inner thoughts hoping to find some comfort . Some times I wondwer if I had made the right choice when I first applied as I see my life is slipping away by these long years of waiting . inside me there is a sort of fear , worry ,confusion & questions that look for satisfying answers . What will my future life be if I reach canada ? will I make it there ? Will I regret the decision I made ? does it worth all the hardships I underwent through & the opportunities I let go and missed when I decided to apply? again I find the same answer to all these questions that it is not only a matter of choice but actually to believe that I have no other choice.

samoo

Jun 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
issued
nado said:
Congratulation cs5.
Dear friends I would like to share with you some of my inner thoughts hoping to find some comfort . Some times I wondwer if I had made the right choice when I first applied as I see my life is slipping away by these long years of waiting . inside me there is a sort of fear , worry ,confusion & questions that look for satisfying answers . What will my future life be if I reach canada ? will I make it there ? Will I regret the decision I made ? does it worth all the hardships I underwent through & the opportunities I let go and missed when I decided to apply? again I find the same answer to all these questions that it is not only a matter of choice but actually to believe that I have no other choice.
Dear nado
All of us going through the same circumference and asked the same questions you can't expect your future. But we have no other choice ....hope you all the best

amirca

Mar 17, 2013
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAR 2006
File Transfer...
APR 2010
Med's Request
DEC 2012
Med's Done....
JAN 2013
Passport Req..
APR 2013
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2013
nado said:
Congratulation cs5.
Dear friends I would like to share with you some of my inner thoughts hoping to find some comfort . Some times I wonder if I had made the right choice when I first applied as I see my life is slipping away by these long years of waiting . inside me there is a sort of fear , worry ,confusion & questions that look for satisfying answers . What will my future life be if I reach Canada ? will I make it there ? Will I regret the decision I made ? does it worth all the hardships I underwent through & the opportunities I let go and missed when I decided to apply? again I find the same answer to all these questions that it is not only a matter of choice but actually to believe that I have no other choice.
What country do you live in now ?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
Nado my brother,it is only God that can answer those questions of yours perfectly.Each and everyone of us have our doubt and fears also but our consolation is that IT WILL BE WE'LL and we will surely make it in Canada.Pls do not give up on hope cos our time is very close by at hand am very optimistic about it.

Ig

nado said:
Congratulation cs5.

bilal83

Star Member
Sep 5, 2012
Visa Office......
beirut
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
not yet
cs5 congrats,,,,u know which city u r going to?

nado

Star Member
Nov 4, 2012
Dear friends Samoo , Amirca and igbenhidadara

Thanks for your kind responses & support offered to your sister. It really gives me some hope and I consider it a blessing to have friends like you especially we are all taking the same journey where all of us like little boats looking for a safety harbor & hope to find peace and start a new life in Canada . I always fear failure in life and always overcome difficulties in life with the advice & support of my father (May he rest in peace). He was the driving force in my life and all the success I achieved. I do hope I can make it in Canada if God wills. Wish you all the best of luck