App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
Hurry.visitor said:
guys your analysis is true,
if you notice that they transfered our files in April 2010, after 5 months (less than 6 months) we got the update letter,
now it passed almost 5 months after the update, we should expect the medicals next month maximum, and before the end of 2011 we will got the stamp "hopefully".
the time difference between each process is 6 months.
All the three analyses above are reasonable and we don't have a reason to think that the Ca. Embassy in Warsaw will act unreasonably.

As to the 2-year hold, we should also expect that it will not apply to us. Otherwise, they'd simply not ask us to send updates. You know that, other than the medicals, the updated documents are the last set of documents that we are supposed to send them. The updates included PCCs, which are usually valid for 6 months. Therefore, under normal circumstances, they would not ask us to send PCCs unless the process will not take more than 6 (in our case 12) months. Now, if they delay our process, they'll have to ask us to send PCCs, which we know that they won't. Therefore, this itself is one more argument in favor of the idea that we won't be away from Canada more than 11 months from now. It means, you'll land in Canada in 11 months.

armintaba

Aug 23, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Diako said:
All the three analyses above are reasonable and we don't have a reason to think that the Ca. Embassy in Warsaw will act unreasonably.

As to the 2-year hold, we should also expect that it will not apply to us. Otherwise, they'd simply not ask us to send updates. You know that, other than the medicals, the updated documents are the last set of documents that we are supposed to send them. The updates included PCCs, which are usually valid for 6 months. Therefore, under normal circumstances, they would not ask us to send PCCs unless the process will not take more than 6 (in our case 12) months. Now, if they delay our process, they'll have to ask us to send PCCs, which we know that they won't. Therefore, this itself is one more argument in favor of the idea that we won't be away from Canada more than 11 months from now. It means, you'll land in Canada in 11 months.
Hi there, you developed it perfectly & logically, really acceptable

wjd7359

Mar 8, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
3111, 3112
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20 Jul 2006
Doc's Request.
9 Sep 2010
IELTS Request
9 Sep 2010
File Transfer...
26 Apr 2010
Med's Request
4 Dec 2012
Med's Done....
11 Dec 2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
25 Apr 2013
VISA ISSUED...
16 May 2013
LANDED..........
13 Oct 2013
armintaba said:
Hi there, you developed it perfectly & logically, really acceptable
after this analysis i am optimistic now :)

Hurry.visitor

Dec 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
IELTS Request
File Transfer...
April 2010
Sure ... all of us are ....
as Diako said,
if they didn't want to finalize our files they wouldn't asked us for the UL last year...
So YES we are moving forward and we're on the right track.

xaxar

May 17, 2011
Hi guys!

Just join the tread right now. I am also 2006 Damascus applicant and sent UL to Warsaw in Dec 2010 and haven't got any news since then. Howz everyone?

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Warsaw (originally Damascus)
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
I applied in Apr. 2006, was transferred to Warsaw in April 2010 and updated in Oct. 2010. It's already 63 months while they told it'd take 68 months at most. Now it means what? Will I be in Canada in 5 months?

When I applied, my daughter was only 8 days old and I had to get a passport for her, and I applied immediately afterward. Now we are in India and she's going to first class.

I came to India 2 years ago. I told to myself, when I get my master's degree in 2 years, we'll go to Canada. Now I'll graduate in less than a month, and no news of the Canadian visa.

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
I read in an Iranian forum that Warsaw has begun processing the new applicants, and that this might be good or bad news for us. (S)he said that the online status of some of them has changed.
Considering that the Canadian processing times website does not tell about applicants after 25 June 2010, does anybody know how they'll be processed?

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear friends,
The processing time which we see on their web site is merely statistical information of last quarter of 2010, so it provides us NO CLUE what would be our processing time after new instruction.
I think the only solid information is the BFD (Bring Forward Date) of CAIPS note. In that date they hopefully should issue medical instruction for us.
I can remember a forum member here whose BFD had already been passed when he had his CAIPS note. The reason was this, as youskal mentioned it, the BFD had been set before new instruction.
So whose BFD is valuable for us? Those of us who have sent their updates most recently their BFD will hopefully show us what would be our processing time.
So if you happened to ask for CAIPS note, please kindly share your BFD with us.

BR

Diako

Star Member
Dec 29, 2010
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-FEB-2006
Doc's Request.
04-JUL-2010
File Transfer...
28-APR-2010
Ali_hgh said:
Dear friends,
The processing time which we see on their web site is merely statistical information of last quarter of 2010, so it provides us NO CLUE what would be our processing time after new instruction.
I think the only solid information is the BFD (Bring Forward Date) of CAIPS note. In that date they hopefully should issue medical instruction for us.
I can remember a forum member here whose BFD had already been passed when he had his CAIPS note. The reason was this, as youskal mentioned it, the BFD had been set before new instruction.
So whose BFD is valuable for us? Those of us who have sent their updates most recently their BFD will hopefully show us what would be our processing time.
So if you happened to ask for CAIPS note, please kindly share your BFD with us.

BR

Very good analysis, but tell me Ali, what is the date of the new instruction? Suppose I want to apply for CAIPS. What's the guarantee that a new instruction will not be issued in the meanwhile?
Can you tell a date which is good for applying for CAIPS so that we'll know a reall BFD?

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
The date that they stopped issuance for medical instruction for pre-2008 applicant. As far as I know there has been no meds in 2011. They had to stopped it in 4th quarter of 2010.
In which month? I am not sure.

Ali_hgh

Star Member
Feb 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Any news guys?
Information? New feedback? CAIPS result? Inquiry? Anything ...

Hope we will be in active processing soon.