+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2004 Applicants

msaleemb

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
I am an applicant of April 2004. I have submitted IELTS TRF in November 2009 and updated forms along with bank statement and police clearnce certificate in March 2010. 7 months passed but not received any further instructions. Is there any applicant of 2004 who has received medicals or visa.

Regards

Saleem

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
Dear My time line

applied march 2004
medicals nov 2009

no response since then medical is about to expire

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I am a June 2004 applicant. Update done February 2010, Medicals April 2010 and July 2010 (new baby). No further action since then.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
You people are Masahallah lucky one, at least have some response.

onestar

Star Member
Jun 22, 2010
To the applicants of 2004
The applicants of 2004 who has sent their updates did you send IELTS again
Did the visa officer asked for IELTS. As i know the applicants of 2003 and 2004 who has
submitted their IELTS results they don't have to submit again
please comment

thanks

N

NIRMAL

Is there any indication/ information ,what cic is doing to clear backlog.ther is no major halchal after 26 . was it all a draama or is thee any quota exhaust problem for 2010.I hope things will be fast enough after Diwali and many more will get medicals

msaleemb

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Dear Friends,

On 27 October 2010 I sent an email to Islamabad office to notify them my updated address. On next day I received following reply;

We confirm receipt of your e-mail in Islamabad. If you do not receive areply within 15 working days,the information requested is available atwww.pakistan.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca, your application is within processing times,or you have not provided information required to verify your identity.

My ECAS status is still showing;

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status MUHAMMAD SALEEM In Process
We started processing your application on April 7, 2004.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Any idea what is the meaning of this reply.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
every thing is so much confused these days, dont be tense wait till letter comes ,but now a days they are making things in streamline so i dont thing after medicals they can some thing wrong with ur case.
msaleemb said:
Dear Friends,

On 27 October 2010 I sent an email to Islamabad office to notify them my updated address. On next day I received following reply;

We confirm receipt of your e-mail in Islamabad. If you do not receive areply within 15 working days,the information requested is available atwww.pakistan.gc.ca or www.cic.gc.ca, your application is within processing times,or you have not provided information required to verify your identity.

My ECAS status is still showing;

Permanent Residence Application(s)

Applicant Permanent Residence Application Status MUHAMMAD SALEEM In Process
We started processing your application on April 7, 2004.

A decision has been made on your application. The office will contact you concerning this decision.

Any idea what is the meaning of this reply.

abidcro

Aug 14, 2009
dear,

i m not expert but i think they cannot refuse applications after PA or MEDICALS now a days many people are watching this decision made like things but when u open it first IN PROCESS comes when u click in process then in details u see decision has been made........... well in my mind if ur case was refused it should come in first DECISION MADE instead of IN PROCESS in begining and there should be no sentence like we started processing ur applicat...., what i think people whose back ground check are complete they are getting this little xtra sentence

i hope all of u got my point

salman2008

Oct 28, 2010
msaleemb said:
I am an applicant of April 2004. I have submitted IELTS TRF in November 2009 and updated forms along with bank statement and police clearnce certificate in March 2010. 7 months passed but not received any further instructions. Is there any applicant of 2004 who has received medicals or visa.

Regards

Saleem
It is sad to hear that you are still waiting. Canadian government should do something quick to facilitate such applicants' cases to process faster & on priority basis.

msaleemb

Star Member
Oct 24, 2009
Dear Friends,

I sent an email to London office and received the same reply;

Dear Sir/Madam,

Thank you for your enquiry.

As of April 1, 2010, applications for permanent residence under the Economic categories for citizens or residents of Pakistan will be processed by our office in London, UK. The economic categories are comprised of Federal skilled Workers, Federal Investors, Self-Employed, Entrepreneurs, Provincial Nominees and Quebec-selected Permanent Workers and Business People. Although Islamabad will continue processing a few applications that are close to completion, the majority are being transferred to London.
The file transfer of existing permanent residence applications under the Economic categories is currently underway. Our office hopes to complete the transfer by December 2010.
Our office has not yet received your application. However, the transfer of files from Islamabad is still ongoing. We cannot confirm or deny at this time if your application will be processed in London. Please be advised, if your application is transferred to our office, our office will contact you when we are in a position to begin processing your application. Please wait until this letter has been received before providing any new information relating to changes in your personal circumstances, additional dependents, new employment, education or new identity documents.
You may resend your enquiry after January 2011, if you have not received any correspondence from our office.
We regret that our office cannot provide status updates at this time.
At this point, it is too early to tell what the new processing times will be for these cases in London.
Our office sends immigration decisions and information requests by post or email to the mailing address or email address provided in the application. Therefore, it is important that our office be notified immediately of any change of address or email address. Please also notify us if you would like to withdraw your application. For all other updates, wait until you are contacted by our office or the Islamabad office.
We thank you for your patience during this transition period and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.

Yours sincerely,

Client Service Unit (ASV)

Immigration and Medical Services Division | Direction de l'immigration et des services médicaux
Canadian High Commission | Haut-commissariat du Canada
38 Grosvenor Street
London, W1K 4AA | Londres, W1K 4AA
United Kingdom | Royaume-Uni

Now they are saying that I should send them enquiry again in February 2010. From their reply it is appearing that they have not recieved my application it is in Islamabad. How much long we have to wait?

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011