Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Than you so much iii, you have been such a blessing to this thread. May God answer you when ever you need help. I also appreciate all that has used this thread to bring help to others. I just want you all to know that you are good Nigerians and God will give you a great xmas gift this December. You are all blessed........ this is the Naija i dream for my kids. I have hope....lol

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jihems said:
Than you so much iii, you have been such a blessing to this thread. May God answer you when ever you need help. I also appreciate all that has used this thread to bring help to others. I just want you all to know that you are good Nigerians and God will give you a great xmas gift this December. You are all blessed........ this is the Naija i dream for my kids. I have hope....lol
You are welcome. It is always our pleasure to do the little we can and thanks for the best wishes. stay blessed.

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
I submitted my application in May 2004. My case is worrisome in that In Dec 2009 I was asked to update my records, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), bank statements, wife’s university transcripts etc. with a deadline of January 31, 2010 to submit this. You know how it is with delays in obtaining transcripts in Nigerian universities, since we could not meet the January 31 deadline we asked for extension through my lawyer (Campbell Cohen) which was granted though we sent all other documents by the January 31 deadline. We were able to send the transcripts eventually by March 2010. Up till now we have not heard anything from Accra. The last time we communicated through my attorney the response was this:

Dear Madam / Sir,
This is in response to your email (see below).
Documents have been received
Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.
Please refer to the CIC web site for information on standard processing times:
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/international/menu-perm.asp
No further action is required by you at this time.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
immigration section(dbl)

Can anyone tell me what is happening? Or have they forgotten us?

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yemkik said:
I submitted my application in May 2004. My case is worrisome in that In Dec 2009 I was asked to update my records, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), bank statements, wife's university transcripts etc. with a deadline of January 31, 2010 to submit this. You know how it is with delays in obtaining transcripts in Nigerian universities, since we could not meet the January 31 deadline we asked for extension through my lawyer (Campbell Cohen) which was granted though we sent all other documents by the January 31 deadline. We were able to send the transcripts eventually by March 2010. Up till now we have not heard anything from Accra. The last time we communicated through my attorney the response was this:

Dear Madam / Sir,
Your application is in queue for review. An exact review schedule is not yet available. However, all applications are reviewed in the order in which they were received.
We thank you for your patience and for keeping your correspondence to a minimum.
For future reference, in all correspondence to our office, please refer to the applicant's full name, date of birth and file number.
immigration section(dbl)

Same letter words i received from CHC Accra. Have you got a medical request?

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yemkik said:
I submitted my application in May 2004. My case is worrisome in that In Dec 2009 I was asked to update my records, Police Clearance Certificate (PCC), bank statements, wife's university transcripts etc. with a deadline of January 31, 2010 to submit this. You know how it is with delays in obtaining transcripts in Nigerian universities, since we could not meet the January 31 deadline we asked for extension through my lawyer (Campbell Cohen) which was granted though we sent all other documents by the January 31 deadline. We were able to send the transcripts eventually by March 2010. Up till now we have not heard anything from Accra. The last time we communicated through my attorney the response was this:

Dear Madam / Sir,
immigration section(dbl)

It is obvious that ur inability to meet the earlier deadline(for no fault of yours) is been used against u which ought not to be. All May/June 2004 applicants who met the 60 days deadline got their medical requests 2-3 weeks after submitting their updated applications. They are awaiting PPR.

If ur last inquiry was more than 2 months ago, then send another case-specific inquiry which may jolt them into action. U don't need to rely on ur consultant to do that. I am absolutely convinced that justice has not been done to ur case at all. All the best.

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
Seglad.....No I haven't gotten any waiver talk less of a medical request.
iii....Thanks I will do that right away.

tito

Feb 10, 2007
yemkik said:

Dear Madam / Sir,
immigration section(dbl)

Hi Yemkik,

It's been a while but trust you are doing well...I am believing that your medical request will be soon, the delay is simply due to the generation of applicants that you belong to (class of 2002...same as mine). This generation is a bit disadvantaged for a couple of reasons but no need going over them...you have done well coping patiently and should continue with your life and future plans.
Your disadvantage will turn out to be a big advantage if you can use the lessons of your waiting...a status check at this time may bring your file to focus again...I got my ppr within a week of checking with them, almost 2 months to the expiry of my medicals.
I would worry less if I were you..

All the best..

tito

Feb 10, 2007
yemkik said:
Seglad.....No I haven't gotten any waiver talk less of a medical request.
iii....Thanks I will do that right away.
And btw, hope you have reviewed your destination since you don't really want very cold, snowy environment? That is what you will get in Calgary..you may want to consider Victoria in BC. More rains and better weather than Calgary...

Will welcome you on this side soon.

All the best..

hamayun

Nov 3, 2010
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
18-Jan-2017, Case file CIC
Doc's Request.
25-April-2017
Nomination.....
23 November 2016
AOR Received.
11-March-2017
IELTS Request
16-07-2013 submit with file online
File Transfer...
13-March-2017
Med's Request
25-April-2016
Med's Done....
12-May-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
05 July 2017
VISA ISSUED...
25 July 2017
LANDED..........
1 September 2017
ALL CANADIDATE HAPPY NEW YEAR
I apply March 2005 CHC Islamabad some months before case move london, I listen from some people they receive documents up date letter.
One applicant give me consultant number they said my client receive letter May 2005 from london
His name Zulfaqar number 042-36818160. they said my applicant receive document up date letter from backlog cases.
please help and guided on this above issue , his statment is correct or worng.I am March 2005 applicant and still wait noting receive letter.
any person from backlog March 2005 receive letter please share your information
I am confuse from this situation.
my cell number 0333-5319071
hamayun

yemkik

Star Member
Sep 6, 2004
Dear Tito,

Thanks so much for the words of encouragement. Sure I don't want to come and face the colds and snows of Calgary at this time just feel like letting the world know of my predicament and who knows I may have one or two mates in the same shoes.

For my kind of profession, like we discussed earlier, I think Calgary is the best bet.

See the statement from my attorney below:

'Upon the change in the immigration regulations in February 2008, the applications that were received before this date were put on hold by the visa offices, in order to process the new applications received after 2/2008. We understand that this situation is extremely unfair. However, this was the decision of the government office which is out of our control'

If this is correct then it is most unfair!

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This thread has been quiet for a while. I hope it has not been retired.

To all applicants in this boat, I wish everyone a productive and fruitful 2011.

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Happy new year iii, May Gods blessings find you in the coming year.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
jihems and iii,

I believe strongly by jan '11,we will have more activity/s by his grace.HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Ig-we have not retired.

Christo

Aug 10, 2010
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26/6/2006
igbehinadara said:
Praise be to God,We received an update letter today.Accra has woken up.

Ig
Hi igbehinadara,
Kindly put in details all they requested you to do as per the update. your prompt response would be appreciated.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
christo,no worries.I have PM to your box .

Dear IGBEHINADARA,
This refers to your application for permanent residence in Canada, received on 25-11-2004.
In order to continue the processing of your application, we require the following information/documentation:
* An updated IRPA application for you and your spouse. Forms can be found at:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/application-regular.asp. An application includes the Application for Permanent Residence in Canada [IMM 0008], the Schedule 1: Background/Declaration [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 1] and the Additional Family Information form [IMM 5406]. As the principal applicant, you must also complete the Schedule 3: Economic Classes [IMM 0008 SCHEDULE 3]; You MUST include the CanadianNational Occupational Classification ( NOC) codes for your work experience, or we will not be able to assess your work experience. If you do not meet the minimum work experience requirements, your application as a skilled worker will be refused.
* If your family configuration has changed since your initial application, please include changes on the application form and provide supporting documentation (e.g. birth certificates, marriage certificates, police certificates) and applicable processing fees. Please refer to www.international.gc.ca/accra/immig-fees-en.asp for our current fee schedule.
* Updated and original letter(s) of employment from your current employer and all past employers from the 5 years preceding the date of your application as proof of your experience as a Banking, Credit and Other Investment Manager under National Occupation Classification Code#0122. These must be letters from your employer(s) that indicate your job title, specific duties, responsibilities and length of employment. The signatory’s name, position and contact information should be indicated on the letters.
* Additional proof of employment (e.g. pay slips, letters of promotions, etc.).
* Proof of language proficiency (i.e. submission of results from the International English Language Test for you) and/or proof of registration for the International English Language Test for you. More information can be found athttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/factor-language.asp.
* Proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members). Please provide bank statements from the past 12 months. These funds must be available for you and your dependents, whether they are accompanying or not. For more information, seehttp://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp;
* 4 recent passport-sized photos per family member included in the application, as per the photo specifications found in Appendix C of the visa office specific instructions. See:http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/guides/E37100.pdf.
* Copies of the biographical pages from valid passports for you and all accompanying family members
* Updated police certificates from your country of residence for you and your spouse, and for every country in which you and your spouse resided for 6 months or more.
If we have not received a response from you WITHIN 60 DAYS of the date of this letter, your application will be assessed based on the information available on file, which may result in a refusal of your application. If your application is refused, you will be able to reapply, but you will be required to submit a new application and pay a new processing fee. Any new application will be assessed according to the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act and Regulations in force at the time that the new application is submitted.
Regards,
Immigration Section

Ig

Ig