+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2004/2005 naija's !what is happening?

aderibs

Oct 27, 2010
Thanks igbehinadara,

I didn't know about this thread, I am a little new to this forum.

I have sent a lot of messages to the case specific enquiry, and I am yet to get any replies from them. I was sending messages about the above question so maybe that was why they were not replying and since I really didn't know which batch I was, I didn't know whether I should have gotten the letter or not.

I did send them my son's documents a few weeks back, but I haven't heard anything from them.

I have just sent another case specific enquiry, hopefully, someone would get this one and actually read it.

Thanks

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
aderibs said:
Thanks igbehinadara,

I didn't know about this thread, I am a little new to this forum.

I have sent a lot of messages to the case specific enquiry, and I am yet to get any replies from them. I was sending messages about the above question so maybe that was why they were not replying and since I really didn't know which batch I was, I didn't know whether I should have gotten the letter or not.

I did send them my son's documents a few weeks back, but I haven't heard anything from them.

I have just sent another case specific enquiry, hopefully, someone would get this one and actually read it.

Thanks
Like i said earlier, your bacth is 2004 not 2007

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
aderibs ,you are welcome.

I would go with seglad on the batch stuff ,you are Sept 04.

All da best

Ig

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Hello All
It seems Mr Awoderu and company are on temporary leave . I have not read their post for 4 days now.
I hope all is well with them
Most May applicants are occupied with gathering docs for submission
Good luck

aderibs

Oct 27, 2010
hi all,

Could someone tell me where I could register for the IETLS exams in Lagos. I thought I won't need it, but I think it might make my life easier.

If you have the contacts, please post it with how much it would cost(give or take).

Thanks

ANigerian

Mar 24, 2010
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Aderibs

Go to the british council website www.brititshcouncil.org.uk and navigate to Africa\Nigeria and bingo, all necessary info is there.

Regards

Akinola

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Pls am afraid. Am Feb 2005 applicants (AOR). Going by your analysis am afraid. What is happening pls help am tired

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bisialayo said:
Pls am afraid. Am Feb 2005 applicants (AOR). Going by your analysis am afraid. What is happening pls help am tired
Don't be afraid or tired...winners don't quit. Those who submitted applications in late 2004 have been receiving update mails. Since u appear to have filed ur application in late 2004/ early 2005, why don't u send a case specific inquiry to Accra VO and hear what they have to say. Stay blessed.

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
Thanks for those words of encouragement. I hope a case specific enquiry does not further prolong processing time. Have you heard of any 2005 applicant that has been contacted.

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
bisialayo said:
Thanks for those words of encouragement. I hope a case specific enquiry does not further prolong processing time. Have you heard of any 2005 applicant that has been contacted.
Hi Bisialayo,

Send a specific case enquiry,there is really no harm in trying.Am very optimist something will come for you before feb 2011.Pls don't give in to unneccessary worry.Naija no dey tire,abi my pple i correct.

Ig

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just to let you know that accra had updated their processing time for old applicants. We are now looking for 7years 2months for our application to be fully completed. click on the link,please

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#africa

iii

Jul 29, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
seglad said:
Just to let you know that accra had updated their processing time for old applicants. We are now looking for 7years 2months for our application to be fully completed. click on the link,please

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm/skilled-fed.asp#africa
Thanks for the post. It is now very clear that Accra has the unenviable status of being the slowest VO for old applicants. Even the 11 months claimed for new applicants is totally misleading as we all know. Many post- Feb 2008 applicants in this forum have had waiting times well above 18months and still counting!

bisialayo

Star Member
Oct 27, 2010
am surprised that some applicants are not called more than 6 months after the medical. i tot the usual saying is that one will be in Canada within six months after medical

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bisialayo said:
am surprised that some applicants are not called more than 6 months after the medical. i tot the usual saying is that one will be in Canada within six months after medical
Lets hope something will happen before the end of the year