Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
Hi Seglad and iii,

I admire you guys analysis of current processing time in Ghana for us naijas. Please help me do this analysis so that I can place my expectations very appropriately.

I submitted in October 2007. My current online status is "In Process" and the details on that says "We started processing your application on January 3, 2008". The initial letter they wrote me says processing time is approximately 51 - 61 months but the web site has now changed to 86 months.

Going by the current state in Accra, can you guys help me analysis and project the year, decacde or millenium that Accra may likely request for document update?

This journey is a sure journey for the patient dog ooooooo. - pls advise!

supa

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
supa said:
Hi Seglad and iii,

I admire you guys analysis of current processing time in Ghana for us naijas. Please help me do this analysis so that I can place my expectations very appropriately.

I submitted in October 2007. My current online status is "In Process" and the details on that says "We started processing your application on January 3, 2008". The initial letter they wrote me says processing time is approximately 51 - 61 months but the web site has now changed to 86 months.

Going by the current state in Accra, can you guys help me analysis and project the year, decacde or millenium that Accra may likely request for document update?

This journey is a sure journey for the patient dog ooooooo. - pls advise!

supa
If you are to go with 86months processing time, then it will come to your turn in 2015, but the way Accra is processing the old applicants presently, dont be surprised that your application may be finalised 2years before 2015. The backlog is now reducing at Accra, therefore ignore the website timeline. The timeline will start reducing when 2004 and 2005 are cleared. My visa was finalised at 79 months and this was even a delay caused by me. 2007 to May 2010 is another problem in which accra received huge amount of applications but due to revised ministerial Instructions, cap and visas quotas,2007 applicants may receive their visas by 2013/2014.Why dont you request for your caips reports to give you idea about your brought forward date,when VO will open your file for paper screening,if you know the date for paper screening, then you can add 2 years from that date of your BF'date, by the end of the 2 years your visa would have been ready to be issued

supa

Star Member
Aug 27, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Ontario FSW Backlog PNP on 03/04/2012
Nomination.....
10/10/2012
AOR Received.
20/01/2013
IELTS Request
Submited with Ontario PNP Application
File Transfer...
Pending -
Med's Request
Pending -
Med's Done....
Pending -
Interview........
Pending
Passport Req..
Pending
VISA ISSUED...
Pending
LANDED..........
Pending
seglad said:
If you are to go with 86months processing time, then it will come to your turn in 2015, but the way Accra is processing the old applicants presently, dont be surprised that your application may be finalised 2years before 2015. The backlog is now reducing at Accra, therefore ignore the website timeline. The timeline will start reducing when 2004 and 2005 are cleared. My visa was finalised at 79 months and this was even a delay caused by me. 2007 to May 2010 is another problem in which accra received huge amount of applications but due to revised ministerial Instructions, cap and visas quotas,2007 applicants may receive their visas by 2013/2014.Why dont you request for your caips reports to give you idea about your brought forward date,when VO will open your file for paper screening,if you know the date for paper screening, then you can add 2 years from that date of your BF'date, by the end of the 2 years your visa would have been ready to be issued
Hi Seglad, thank you and I admire your response once again. I am sorry to trouble with questions below but I am sure many will benefit from your response as well.

• Please where on the cic website can I see the idea of the backlog in Accra?
    Please how does the revised ministerial instructions, cap & visas quota benefits pre Feb-2008 applicants? I thought it would even add to the waiting time - kindly educate me here.
    Please what is the best / cheapest source to request for my caips report?
    Please what is the difference between BF'date and date for paper screening?
    I have a new baby in my family - do you suggest I wait for document update before I update my records or I should just go ahead and update it now?

thejackson

May 26, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
MAY 13,2010
Doc's Request.
22-11-2010
AOR Received.
27-10-2010
IELTS Request
Written Submission
File Transfer...
27-10-2010
Med's Request
19-04-2012
Med's Done....
03-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
11-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
16-07-2012
LANDED..........
27-07-2012
Supa
You may have to inform the Visa Office immediately of the birth of a new baby. The rule says" Inform the Visa Office Now of any changes in your family status. " I did the same thing. Print a copy of the appropriate form, fill the child data, get the child birth certificate, passport(6) photograph and International passport. Write a cover letter with the processing fee of CAN$150.00

On the timeline for your application, you may have to wait for a while. 2004 is about to be finalised

All the best BROTHER SUPA

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
supa said:
Hi Seglad, thank you and I admire your response once again. I am sorry to trouble with questions below but I am sure many will benefit from your response as well.

• Please where on the cic website can I see the idea of the backlog in Accra?
    Please how does the revised ministerial instructions, cap & visas quota benefits pre Feb-2008 applicants? I thought it would even add to the waiting time - kindly educate me here.
    Please what is the best / cheapest source to request for my caips report?
    Please what is the difference between BF'date and date for paper screening?
    I have a new baby in my family - do you suggest I wait for document update before I update my records or I should just go ahead and update it now?
You can order your caips from www.caipsnote.com. BF'D is the date chc will look into your file for paper screen decission and selection decission.

seglad

Aug 13, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bisialayo said:
Thanks Seglad.
Congrats once again. Am Feb 2005. Not yet requested for update
Should you have anything to update, if i were you i will update them now without waiting for update request.You can update IRPA form, letter of employments, police reports, additional child birth,change in family compositions, change of address, bank statements(12months), this may make CHC to start looking into your file and issue a new update/medical request

ILERI-IBUKUN

Feb 3, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-12-2005
I guess i belong to the 2004\2005 set. my application was received on dec 28 2005. You guys are very interesting set of people and i pray that God in HIS mercies will answer us speedily. And when we all finally get to Canada, INTEGRITY should be our watchword. SHAlOM!

aderibs

Oct 27, 2010
Hi all,

I am supposed to be part of the Sept 2004 set, but I am yet to get a letter to update my documents. I have tried sending a Case specific email, but I did not get a reply, or even a notification that the email has been received. Anyone else in my boat? and can anyone advice me what next to do.

My applicationwas transfered to Accra from London, is that why the delay?

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
aderibs an bisialayo,

Pls send an update on all those things seglad has mentioned.Update is quite intense and should you have any problem,pls do not hesistate to get back to the thread.

Ig

igbehinadara

Champion Member
Dec 6, 2009
Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Avo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Dec 2015
Nomination.....
Nov 2016
IELTS Request
NA
VISA ISSUED...
July 2017
LANDED..........
October 2017
bisialayo,

The next meeting by the grace of God is May 21st,venue shall be communicated in due course.No special requirement needed to be a member.

Ig

jihems

Oct 1, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-12-2014
IELTS Request
Sent with application
Please any update news from 2005 applicants. Please keep me posted.
Thanks
Jihems