+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

20 JAN 2018 WITHHELD RESULT CANDIDATE

tonymrajan

Aug 30, 2017
I had my results through SMS yesterday (for 20 Jan, Delhi).
My Score is S 7.5, L 7.5, R 7.5, and W 6.5.
My previous attempt ( 02 November ) score was S 7, L 8.5, R 8, and W 6.5.

Overall, I have attempted about 4 times Ielts .. two times each with IDP and BC.

Doesn't it prove their money making racket? I can just hope PTE or TOEFL is adopted by Canada to destroy this IELTSmalpractice.

Expect 5 attempts to get the desired score.

Last edited:

tonymrajan

Aug 30, 2017
i got it too.
Overall: 8
L : 8.5
R : 9
W : 6.5 :(
S : 8

can anyone guide me point me to the EOR process please?
It will be waste to put money into EOR; if value change they have to refund 9000/-, which in principle is a loss to their business. Which corporate company wishes to return the money.

ICP

Sep 16, 2017
Hello guys
I wrote ielts on 20 jan 2018 at Ahmedabad India

Results are delayed for me as mail suggest next update Will be on or before 9 feb 2018

Gather here people who are in same situation

Also is it only me or result are delayed for all?
I' m also facing the same situation (10 Feb exam). it looks like this problem is widespread and only limited to foreign countries (haven't seen this problem for candidate who sits in UK or Australia).

Since complaining to local test locations are almost useless, I think we should take this to the very top.

This is the twitter handle of IDP CEO @AndrewBarkla (https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-barkla-a4b88b/). I suggest we make a compaige to force action from very top by directing tweets at him.

These are the board of directors of IDP : https://www.idp.com/global/aboutus/boardofdirectors
If you can find a way to contact them, do the same.

VIJAYABABU

Sep 18, 2018
Still i did not get my Jan 20 2018 result.. I don't know why the "british council" doing like this... Every month they sending mail for next update... my next update is 27.09.2018