+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

20 JAN 2018 WITHHELD RESULT CANDIDATE

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
Hello guys
I wrote ielts on 20 jan 2018 at Ahmedabad India

Results are delayed for me as mail suggest next update Will be on or before 9 feb 2018

Gather here people who are in same situation

Also is it only me or result are delayed for all?

Gurpreetgp09

Jan 21, 2018
I appeared from Chandigarh too!
I checked a few portals and could not find a single Indian candidate who got his/her result.
However, when I called BC customer care, they said that few results are out and began quoting the same thing we got in the mail.
There was a positive sign when I called. A recorded message said, "Results for 20th Jan have been delayed. Please expect the results by 9th Feb." (not the exact same words, though)

In the mail, they did not refer that it was my particular result that was delayed.
Quoting the email:
"
As a result of these procedures, test scores for the 20 January 2018
have come under scrutiny and are being investigated. Your results are being withheld while this investigation is being conducted. Please note that all investigations are conducted without prejudice by the IELTS Test Partners.
"
I guess the results are delayed for all.

Read on Quora, generally the results are withheld if there is a gap of more than 2 bands in any two of the modules.
However, it does not seem to be the case here.

Hopefully, I am not the only one optimistic here. :)

Regards

Dips06

Dec 26, 2017
Me too but I read results are delayed for all India
I appeared from Kolkata and just got to know today that another person sitting in my room has already got his result. (though very poor band score), but 2 of us have not got it yet.... That means there are students whose results have been declared. What might be the reason for this delay?? Am confused...

Dips06

Dec 26, 2017
Hi friends... Today I got to know that if the invigilators have the slightest suspicion on you for peeping in others copy or copying ans from somebody else or even if u write a few words after the time is over, your results can be withheld or even cancelled.

starindia

Feb 2, 2018
Hi friends I was also waiting for my result for 20jan exam I got it right now my score is L 8.5, R 8.5, W 6.5, S 7.5

At the start

Feb 2, 2018
hey dear

I just got may score and it is LRWS-8 7.5 6.5 6

Would you mind to help me in writing and speaking part as your scores suggest you at very good in these skills

Kindly let me know that what should I do to get your help

I am going to try one more time on 3rd Marchwith idp in Ahmedabad

Thanks in advance