+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier service received from NDVO Spousal Sponsorship - Nepal

app2019sept

Nov 3, 2020
Hi Guys,

Creating this thread for applicants from Nepal who have received PPR request and facing problem as it seems the courier that was chosen does not have service in Nepal.

Could you share how did you send it to NDVO office ?

Last edited:

app2019sept

Nov 3, 2020
They replied to me that , they will not be able to process Nepali passports. 2 way courier service apparently is only for applicants having Indian Passport.

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
They replied to me that , they will not be able to process Nepali passports. 2 way courier service apparently is only for applicants having Indian Passport.
This is fools systems that IRCC opted for. It's is like, Toronto Transit Commission advisory making decisions, who may have never traveled in a TTC in their life time(credit go's to my younger brotherfro this comment)✌

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
They have no idea what they are doing and just keep adding delays and keep on saying we are working hard to solve the problem.

app2019sept

Nov 3, 2020
They have not provided any solution yet , I am still writing to them and waiting. Did you also have similar situation where you received courier request ?

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
You need to go to VFS office in Lagankhel for passport submission. You will be asked to pay the service fees via one of the bank before submitting the passport. You will receive you passport with you visa and COPR within 7-10 days.

Allen14

Star Member
Jan 22, 2018
Everything is slow due to Covid -19 and now being holiday season. I would not expect anything until second week of January. People take time off for holidays until then.