+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier service payment link

manognakatta

Dec 11, 2019
Hello people

I am from India and its been 10 days i received passport request .I have sent mail to vfs passport submission team and i have not received payment link yet. I am located in a district and from Karnataka. Blue dart here is serviceable here. I have opted for premium service. Everyone is getting payment link in 1 day and its been 10 days i have not got it yet. i have given all the details requested such as address, ppr, premium tracking detals and following up with them but still i dint get receive the link.

I have called vfs on helpline number and they tell that we cannot contact them via phone for courier service and we can only contact team by email. but i have not got any response from them

can any one suggest me what to do or anyone facing the same issue.

Sevak0712

Nov 20, 2020
Hello people

I am from India and its been 10 days i received passport request .I have sent mail to vfs passport submission team and i have not received payment link yet. I am located in a district and from Karnataka. Blue dart here is serviceable here. I have opted for premium service. Everyone is getting payment link in 1 day and its been 10 days i have not got it yet. i have given all the details requested such as address, ppr, premium tracking detals and following up with them but still i dint get receive the link.

I have called vfs on helpline number and they tell that we cannot contact them via phone for courier service and we can only contact team by email. but i have not got any response from them

can any one suggest me what to do or anyone facing the same issue.
Same issue

I also called on helpline number and they suggested me to keep patient for few days. Many of students facing sane issue due to high rush.

Hope we get it soon...

Luys5000

Sep 5, 2020
Hi I have recived my ppr on 31 dec and informed to Vsf helpline but they didn’t Sen me payment link please help if any one have same situation

Jun 22, 2017
Hi everyone
I have raised the webform on 23rd February and didn’t get any payment link so far . Sent email 5 time no response apart from automatic reply .
It’s been 3 days and no response

ravalravig

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
NOC Code......
What If I am not available to receive passport when it delivers?
Does it stay with blue dart for few days or will go back to VFS

Do either or both applicant/spouse have to remain present to receive passport? or it can be collected by any other family member?

Any experience?