+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2-way courier service -- Envelope preparation

computerscience23

Jul 4, 2020
I would really appreciate if someone can verify that I am not missing anything.

1. I have left page 3 and 4 of consent form empty and "SO Done and DO Done" box of courier form empty. Is that fine?

2. Also, I have one question regarding envelope. At the top left corner of the envelope, I have added this:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

Should I also add "from section with my name, address, and phone no" at the bottom of the envelope?

3. I am sending the following documents in the envelope: Passport, Consent Form, Courier Form, OPR. Do I need to send anything else?

4. People have been talking about passport transmission letter. What is that?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited:

Capro

Dec 2, 2018
Hi Computerscience23,

I have the similar questions. Please could you share the answer based on your experience?

1. I have left page 3 and 4 of consent form empty and "SO Done and DO Done" box of courier form empty. Can you confirm if it is right?

2. The Consent form has (printed) against Name. I have typed name in Caps and filled rest of the form in Ink. Is that fine?

3. On the envelope, At the top left corner of the envelope, I have added this:

To,
The Officer
VFS Global Canada

and included "from section with my name, address, and phone no" at the bottom of the envelope. Will the Airway Bill Number also be written on the envelope?

The documents I am sending are 1. Passport, 2. Consent Form, 3. Courier and SMS Form, 4. Original Passport Request (OPR).

Looking forward to hearing from you soon!

Thanks much!