+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I'm confused because vfs send package through courier partner but when I tracked it showed that shipment returned back to the shipper. :( :( :(

anmolwadera

Star Member
Feb 29, 2020
Guys can someone help?
My passport was processed yesterday and handed over to courier partner. Now, when I am tracking the status is, "shipment returned back to the shipper". What can I do now ?
Contact both Bluedart and VFS. Wasn't your pickup/delivery location unserviceable? Might be because of that.

Nirisha88

Jun 9, 2020
I'm confused because vfs send package through courier partner but when I tracked it showed that shipment returned back to the shipper. :( :( :(
Try to get it touch blue dart. If your are from metro citi, you should be fine. If you are from a remote part, then start ringing up VFS and Bluedart. Hope you get it soon

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I mentioned in courier form that I will collect my package from Blue dart office near me so why they don't mentioned that address on the package

xZI

Nov 20, 2020
Hi, people who's passport got stamped, when did you receive your Letter of Introduction? Was it on the day your passport got stamped or it was generated after you got your passport delivered?
During this tough times, immigration would not waste time on passports which don't need stamping

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Anyone here who was asked to resubmit photographs by the high commission in Delhi? I resubmitted my photos after I received a call on 25th Nov. Any idea how long will it take to get the stamped passport?