+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 way courier-received OPR, Indian/SDS/Fall2020

Reddy2020

Star Member
Aug 26, 2020
Hi, I would like to know how long will it take for the VFS office to return back the passport? I sent my passport via Blue Dart. Kindly Help!
I am in the same boat as you.
I sent my passport on 13 Nov, received tracking ID from vfs on 17 nov, Now the status says, it's under process in IRCC from past 4 days.
I am hoping they will ship the passport back atleast on Monday.

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
I sent my passport on 13 Nov, received tracking ID from vfs on 17 nov, Now the status says, it's under process in IRCC from past 4 days.
Bro you will get it in upcoming week.

Aisha Mariam Tungekar

Sep 23, 2020
Hi guys,

Just checked my email and I see that I got an email from delhi office asking to submit passport via 2 way courier. Does anyone know what this is? The letter in the GCkey says follow the instructions and points to vfs website and I don't see anything there.

Anyone in the same boat? I also got an email but there is no mention of address.
hI, if I may ask, are you based in Delhi itself?

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
How did you check the status. I send courier same day 13 nov on 17 th I got tracking number but it still says “no record found “. Please advise how can we check the status of our passport??

Akash_Deep

Star Member
Aug 17, 2020
How did you check the status. I send courier same day 13 nov on 17 th I got tracking number but it still says “no record found “. Please advise how can we check the status of our passport??
Did you provide them the AWB number that was given to you with consent and courier form.?

Canadadream2009

Star Member
Jun 15, 2020
Did you provide them the AWB number that was given to you with consent and courier form.?
My courier with passport already delivered to New Delhi vac . I have new tracking I’d from them . M asking how can I track my passport now? If it’s at ircc or where . This tracking I’d is saying no record found. M talking about the tracking I’d VFS send on November 17th