+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 or more pnp?

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
Hello everyone
My noc 0112 is in demand in both alberta and Saskatchewan...can i apply to both pnp at the same time??

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
A friend of mine told me about alberta noc list..but i got to knw from a watsapp grp that they dnt show their noc's in demand...do u have knowledge about this??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
A friend of mine told me about alberta noc list..but i got to knw from a watsapp grp that they dnt show their noc's in demand...do u have knowledge about this??
That is correct, Alberta deosn’t post the NOCs they draw. You will only know if you get an invite.

Reactions: sanaomar

sanaomar

Star Member
Dec 10, 2017
It means i dnt knw that whether im eligible or not...and if my noc is in demand? Wat abt experience docs list?? From where i ll get information about experience docs after ITA??

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
It means i dnt knw that whether im eligible or not...and if my noc is in demand? Wat abt experience docs list?? From where i ll get information about experience docs after ITA??
No, you only know if you get invited. More emphasis is given to those living/working/studying in Alberta, have family there and know French.