2 Oct 2015 - Draw #18 - ITAs candidates connect here

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
CIC asks just for the bio data pages from the current valid passport.
What if my passport doesn't have bio data pages ? my passport was issued in 2013

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
miki0125 said:
What if my passport doesn't have bio data pages ? my passport was issued in 2013
In that case, it isn't a valid passport. A passport has to make it's holder's identity inescapably clear and the bio data pages provide this functionality. They're typically the first few and last few pages on the passport.

Richie....

Apr 15, 2015
Congratulations people on getting ITA!! ;D Good luck to ones very close to the 450 mark. I totally believe that score will go below 450(when-I cant say) as Canada is in recession and there will not be much LMIAs issued this year.

I got mine on Oct 2. CRS- 471, CEC.

I am filling up the Post ITA app, and had a few questions. Please advise.

1. There is a question for Province and city we intend to reside. I am not sure about province let alone the city.
Can I just fill in the current address and then change my city in a month or so.

2. There is also a question about address history of 10 years. Now, I have changed address so many times in the past 4 years in Canada that I would have to dig them out. Do I have to enter address for places that I have lived only for couple months. Does CIC verify all the addresses? Can I skip the ones I have lived just for 2 months.

Cheers!!
Richie

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Richie.... said:
Congratulations people on getting ITA!! ;D Good luck to ones very close to the 450 mark. I totally believe that score will go below 450(when-I cant say) as Canada is in recession and there will not be much LMIAs issued this year.

I got mine on Oct 2. CRS- 471, CEC.

I am filling up the Post ITA app, and had a few questions. Please advise.

1. There is a question for Province and city we intend to reside. I am not sure about province let alone the city.
Can I just fill in the current address and then change my city in a month or so.

Choose anything outside Quebec. Doesn't matter to your application.

2. There is also a question about address history of 10 years. Now, I have changed address so many times in the past 4 years in Canada that I would have to dig them out. Do I have to enter address for places that I have lived only for couple months. Does CIC verify all the addresses? Can I skip the ones I have lived just for 2 months.

Try and be as accurate and comprehensive as possible. You can certainly leave out short stays, just focus on providing addresses corresponding to medium/long term lease-based residence.

Cheers!!
Richie

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
So I did my Medicals in Feb 2015, and now since I have another ITA should I do the medical again? I know the medicals are valid for 12 months but on CIC it says when you submit an application for PR your Upfront medicals should be valid for atleast 6 months. Could someone shed light on this. Thanks

The following is from the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

"Note: The results of your exam are only valid for 12 months. When you submit your application for permanent residence, the results of your exam must be valid for at least 6 months. If we approve your application, but you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident during those 12 months, you may need to have another exam. For this reason, it is a good idea to complete the exam as close as possible to the date you submit your online application."

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
darky07 said:
So I did my Medicals in Feb 2015, and now since I have another ITA should I do the medical again? I know the medicals are valid for 12 months but on CIC it says when you submit an application for PR your Upfront medicals should be valid for atleast 6 months. Could someone shed light on this. Thanks

The following is from the CIC website http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/apply-how.asp

"Note: The results of your exam are only valid for 12 months. When you submit your application for permanent residence, the results of your exam must be valid for at least 6 months. If we approve your application, but you do not come to Canada as a permanent resident during those 12 months, you may need to have another exam. For this reason, it is a good idea to complete the exam as close as possible to the date you submit your online application."
Unfortunately, yes. Medicals have to be valid for 6 months at the time of post ITA submissions.

adam ontario

Star Member
Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got it on the 2nd as well, congrats all and thanks.
2 questions please:

1. I have a question concerning the PR through EE, when you get the ITA and you apply online, knowing that you are in your home country. Is your application will be proceed in Canada or at the Canadian Embassy in your country ?

If it is in Canada, what is the role of the Canadian embassy in your country ?

2. Who got a PNP from NB ? message me please.

Thank you in advance,
Best,

darky07

Star Member
Oct 7, 2011
Asivad Anac said:
Unfortunately, yes. Medicals have to be valid for 6 months at the time of post ITA submissions.
Dang it. More $$ flushed. Thanks for the reply :) Much appreciated.

Richie....

Apr 15, 2015
Thanks Asivad.....
:)
So, for the personal history and addresses, we would not be penalized if we were off here and there by a month or so, right.

Also, I am eligible only under CEC, that is what I was invited for. There is a section for proof of funds in documents upload. Do I need to upload bank statements. I thought it was only for FSW.

Cheers!
Richie

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Richie.... said:
Thanks Asivad.....
So, for the personal history and addresses, we would not be penalized if we were off here and there by a month or so, right.

Also, I am eligible only under CEC, that is what I was invited for. There is a section for proof of funds in documents upload. Do I need to upload bank statements. I thought it was only for FSW.

Cheers!
Richie
Weird! That shouldn't be there. You can choose to upload bank statements or a short note highlighting the relevant section on CIC site that clearly shows that you are exempted from POF requirements. Or both. Shouldn't be a problem one way or the other.

Express123

Star Member
Sep 20, 2015
Richie.... said:
Thanks Asivad.....

Cheers!
Richie
Hey Richie, in regards to proof of funds for CEC....you do not need to provide POF. Below is the link stating that CEC doesn't need POF

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/refuse.asp

Hope you find it helpful.

Richie....

Apr 15, 2015
Thanks Asivad and Express....

I have uploaded LOE adding that note of no requirement of POF for CEC....

Cheers!
Richie

duckirha

Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
25-09-2015 SINP
Med's Done....
06-10-2015
- Please advise me the file format of documents to upload? PDF or JPEG?
- Digital photographs (I took photo by a photo studio and the photo studio wrote the studio name, address and date of taken photos as CIC websites PR card photo specification). After I completed my eAPR online form, I found they didn't ask to upload back side of the photo with name, address, date of birth, date of photo taken et. I didn't collect the electronic copies of our photos. Shall I collect electronic copies from studio or scan the photos and upload it? please advise me.

Thanks.

miki0125

Star Member
Jul 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
In that case, it isn't a valid passport. A passport has to make it's holder's identity inescapably clear and the bio data pages provide this functionality. They're typically the first few and last few pages on the passport.
Lol I think I misunderstood Bio data page. Asivad, Do we need to scan every entry stamp in the passport?

Queries

Jul 7, 2015
ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26 Oct 2015
Doc's Request.
Multiple times
Nomination.....
ON
AOR Received.
26 Oct 2015
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
No
Passport Req..
24 Feb 2016 :)
VISA ISSUED...
1-March-2016 (Passport received - 11 March 2016)
LANDED..........
12-March-2106
Hi -- I went today to finish my Medical test ...the doctors there have done it in Non EDE Worker for me and my wife too. (Please note that i am only applying for myself and said No to include application of spouse)....but still i have to submit my wife's medical as per personalized checklist ...ayways

I have read in the forum many times regarding the medical category (in reasons to rejection thread) - I asked them about the category for my wife --should it be Non EDE Family ? They said they have got the email from CIC that for all EE it should be Non EDE Worker Only ...

Is it OK ? inputs plss...