+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Oct 2015 - Draw #18 - ITAs candidates connect here

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
miki0125 said:
GOT ITA Under FSW, no idea why? What is the difference between FSW and CEC ?
CEC canadian expereince class. you are not in Canada so FSW is okay

sskurra

Mar 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
The letter isn't clear on the details other than informing the applicant that their spouse's Indian PCC was "not up to date".

It probably means that they are applying from India and the spouse's Indian PCC was obtained 6 months before application submission (if the submission happened after 23rd April 2015 when the policy changed from the earlier requirement of 3 months) or 3 months before application submission (if the submission happened before 4/23).
Thanks alot Asivad! I am free now !! :)

dell.david

Star Member
Sep 28, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Re: 2 Oct 2015 - Draw #18 - ITAs candidates connect here WATS APP

HEY GUYS ,

LETS MAKE WATS APP GROUP FOR CANDIDATES WHO GOT ITA ON 2ND OCT

PLEASE SUGGEST

REGARD,
AMIT

Farhanzahid

Star Member
Sep 29, 2015
Dear Avisdac,
i have a question i have completed my application and going to add documents. please tell should i include LOE in same document PDF file or at the end where there is a specific row for LOE attachment and for extra documents?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Farhanzahid said:
Dear Avisdac,
i have a question i have completed my application and going to add documents. please tell should i include LOE in same document PDF file or at the end where there is a specific row for LOE attachment and for extra documents?
In the specific section.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
alijumani said:
congrats, I am so happy for you. Didn't you are in Montreal?
Thanks ali. glad to hear from you. Sure i am in Montreal, but now i intend to live outside of Quebec after getting PR. This was exactly the reason i haven't applied until now.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
farazh89 said:
Hi fkl. Please share how you managed to land a LMIA supported job for NOC 2174. Thanks.
Hi farazh89,

There is not much to what i can say about this. May be i was just lucky. I hadn't considered coming to Canada nor had applied any where. An employer looking for the particular experience i have, contacted me via linkedin, i interviewed and got here. That pretty much sums it up. My company routinely hires people from all over the world, but stating NOC 2173 is very very generic, since Canada has no shortage of software developers. It is a specialized area and experience which is not easily found here (or any where else) and is the domain my employer works in.

If you have the same NOC and proven experience in Multicore network processors (Cavium, EZchip, Broadcom), Network function virtualization or SDN, feel free to send me a message.

fkl

VIP Member
Apr 25, 2013
Canada
Visa Office......
Inland / Previously Pak
NOC Code......
2173/4
Asivad Anac said:
The letter isn't clear on the details other than informing the applicant that their spouse's Indian PCC was "not up to date".

It probably means that they are applying from India and the spouse's Indian PCC was obtained 6 months before application submission (if the submission happened after 23rd April 2015 when the policy changed from the earlier requirement of 3 months) or 3 months before application submission (if the submission happened before 4/23).
I specifically remember that in the start of express entry people were still required to submit PCC that were recent even from home countries that they are not living in any more.

This above specific clarification that you quoted about only requiring PCC issued AFTER leaving that country even if it is more than six months old, is much more recent.

However, it is safe to say the above information (i.e. you only need PCC from prior countries issued on dates AFTER you had left those countries) is CURRENTLY VALID and shouldn't be a problem IMHO.

The refusal cited above most likely was at the time when this clarification wasn't issued OR the poster was talking about his current country of residence.

Hope that helps any one looking for further clarification

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have a query regarding the passport that needs to be uploaded after ITA. Does it need to be all pages of passport or just the pages with bio data and stamps. My passport has been recently issued in the last 6 months and hence do I need to attach the copy of my old passport. Can someone clarify. I am currently out of my country and the valid visa for the place where I reside is in the old passport. Can someone let me know if it's required.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rajanvnv said:
I have a query regarding the passport that needs to be uploaded after ITA. Does it need to be all pages of passport or just the pages with bio data and stamps. My passport has been recently issued in the last 6 months and hence do I need to attach the copy of my old passport. Can someone clarify. I am currently out of my country and the valid visa for the place where I reside is in the old passport. Can someone let me know if it's required.
CIC asks just for the bio data pages from the current valid passport.

Rishima86

Sep 14, 2015
Hi guys, I got an invite on October 2 with 471 points. My concern is that my locked profile status is "Update Not Submitted". I checked the information in the locked profile and it is completely updated. Still this "Details" section of locked profile says "Update Not Submitted".

I think it should have been "Invitation Received".

Please help me out! Should I ask about this to CIC? or should I not worry and go ahead with my PR application and submit the documents?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Rishima86 said:
Hi guys, I got an invite on October 2 with 471 points. My concern is that my locked profile status is "Update Not Submitted". I checked the information in the locked profile and it is completely updated. Still this "Details" section of locked profile says "Update Not Submitted".

I think it should have been "Invitation Received".

Please help me out! Should I ask about this to CIC? or should I not worry and go ahead with my PR application and submit the documents?
Ignore that and focus on your post ITA profile submissions for now.