Jul 15, 2021
31 yr old
BE aeronautical engineering 2011 passed out-70%
2011-2015 i was working as mep engineer in india
2015 march -2019 aug
Working as construction cost consultant in dubai
2021feb estimation engineer in dubai
2 yr Post graduate diploma in construction management in conestoga college
Pof-both me and husband have 15000cad showed and also gic amount 10200cad,also showed parents fixed deposits
1. You have a BE, going for a diploma is a downgrade. It doesn't make sense at all.

2. You have no ties to India, you're not even living in India, so you can't expect the VO to believe you're even returning to India.

3. You need to show more funds for your stay.

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
31 yr old
BE aeronautical engineering 2011 passed out-70%
2011-2015 i was working as mep engineer in india
2015 march -2019 aug
Working as construction cost consultant in dubai
2021feb estimation engineer in dubai
2 yr Post graduate diploma in construction management in conestoga college
Pof-both me and husband have 15000cad showed and also gic amount 10200cad,also showed parents fixed deposits
I agree with the response above.
1. B.Eng, 10 years of experience and going for a PGD is not progression. You should go for a Master's degree.
2. How much is the tuition? The money shown in both your accounts is not enough. As a 31 year old married woman, who has been working for so long, why are you showing your parents' money? You are an adult so should show enough personal funds, otherwise you can't afford this program.

Don't re-apply until you get your gcms notes.

• Sad
Reactions: MZHSECA

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
I agree with the response above.
1. B.Eng, 10 years of experience and going for a PGD is not progression. You should go for a Master's degree.
2. How much is the tuition? The money shown in both your accounts is not enough. As a 31 year old married woman, who has been working for so long, why are you showing your parents' money? You are an adult so should show enough personal funds, otherwise you can't afford this program.

Don't re-apply until you get your gcms notes.
okey
Yes,I will apply after getting the gcms notes

rogelcorral

Champion Member
Jun 15, 2018
IMO, you were not able to explain fully why you are taking a PGD after a bachelors or how your intended program could advance your career when you go back home. I also did Aeronautical Engineering but worked more than 20 yrs in IT after my bachelors. Applied for a two year diploma in computers. I explained in my SOP about my job prospects in home country as well as why I am taking a diploma after bachelors. Another thing working against you is working outside your home country. While it is not entirely impossible, risk for refusal is high based on numerous posts in this forum.

Order GCMS notes so that you will know the exact reasons for refusal.

Off topic, which companies did you worked for in Dubai. I worked with Hyder Consulting and WS Atkins before.

Dark.light

Jul 24, 2021
Sorry guys I don't agree , I am a B.E electrical engineer ,9 years worked in a mechanical related company , applied for business management (diploma)and got my visa .

But ties with the home country as said is the main strong point which is holding your visa

Secondly, applying together with your husband is not a good call , apply for you first, get Visa then after 3months apply for him , you will get

sandeepjnair

Star Member
Jul 8, 2019
Can you please help me
Second time i got the rejection saying that
“1)family ties in canada and home country
2)purpose of your visit
3)Current employment situation
4)Immigration status
5)Limited employment prospects in your country of residence “
Currently i m working in dubai
What can I do?
Getting your study permit approved from UAE is very very complicated. 90% of study permit from UAE is getting rejected especially if you're a temporary resident in UAE. I recommend you to fly back to India and get a job there in India and re-apply after 6months. In parallel get your GCMS notes and get yourself prepared for the net attempt. Good Luck.

Sam2295

Nov 22, 2020
Getting your study permit approved from UAE is very very complicated. 90% of study permit from UAE is getting rejected especially if you're a temporary resident in UAE. I recommend you to fly back to India and get a job there in India and re-apply after 6months. In parallel get your GCMS notes and get yourself prepared for the net attempt. Good Luck.
After relocation to Indian.... how many months we need to work in India before submitting the application?

sqfit

Jan 16, 2020
After relocation to Indian.... how many months we need to work in India before submitting the application?
You don’t need to leave your work and get employed in India for approval. I have seen people travel there, apply from there and come back to work in KSA! Research more before taking such huge steps and hurting your application more.

Meerasukumar

Dec 8, 2020
anyway next time i will apply from India, ?my question, is it mandatory to work in India while applying?or do i need to cancel my uae visa?without job how can i clarify that Limited employment prospects in your country of residence

Sam2295

Nov 22, 2020
You don’t need to leave your work and get employed in India for approval. I have seen people travel there, apply from there and come back to work in KSA! Research more before taking such huge steps and hurting your application more.
If u leave saudi Arabia and apply from India... What will you write in your sop to clarify the present situation before applying

charliem

Jul 26, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-09-2013
Doc's Request.
17-10-2013
AOR Received.
18-10-2013
File Transfer...
March 2014
Med's Request
March 2, 2015. AIP received same day
Med's Done....
March 3, 2015.
Interview........
"Decision made": 1 April 2015
It is so difficult to get any kind of visa if you apply from a country other than where you have birth citizenship.

You can have everything else working for you, but still get rejected.