+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2 Complicated Questions

Hassanalavi

Jun 19, 2017
Hi I have 2 complicated questions:

1) education history: I have done o levels and a levels for Pakistan. Then a bachelors from Canada. For my o level and a level should I say
A) yes I have received a certificate/ diploma/ degree. (I did receive the o/a level certificates)
B) in good standing but no degree/ diploma/ cert given.
Do I need an EcA for these o/a levels?

2) while in university in Canada I had a part time job in my last year that I carried on to do couple of months after I graduated. The pr form further asks me if I was studying full time while working at the job (yes or no). How do I tackle this question? I feel I should create 2 entries of the same job with the specific dates and chose yes the first time and no the second for the full time study question. Can anyone confirm?
How do I calculate number of hours per week. I had diff hours. Should I average it out. I have provided my t4 and ROE as backup for this job but it doesn't tell me hours or av hours anywhere on those docs.

I had received positive assessment on my nomination from Ontario but my first application for pr was rejected on the basis of being incomplete due to a an incomplete PCC. I have furnished the new PCC and am reapplying. I have not transferred my nomination to this new EE because I had enough points to be invited again. So should I write yes or no to the have you received a provincial nomination question?
Technically I did receive it but I didn't use it in my EE and did not receive 600 points so I think I should say NO. Please confirm?

Thanks a lot