+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

2.5 months to have 2 years work exp, but EE system already added the points to me, what to do?

powerssdd

Aug 4, 2019
Today is July 1st and I found that the EE system just added 13 points to my profile because I just hitted the 2 year milestone of working.

However, that is true only when it is accurate to the month. If it is to the day, I am still 2.5 months short to have 2 year work exp.

That means, if I am invited on July 6th, even if I submit my application on the very last day (the 60th day) after the invitation, I will still lack some 10 days.

Will I be rejected because of this?
I mean, the system added the points to me, I didn't do anything wrong...

How should I handle this situation? Thanks!

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Change your profile to cut 1 month’s experience and change it back when you have close to enough. There is no misrepresentation concern as long as your profile for both ITA and AOR is accurate.

shylaja2504

Jul 2, 2022
Hi everyone, I am currently on my 10th month of Work permit. I have my ICT work permit for 2 years. But my company is asking me to move back to US after one year, due to project timelines. I started working in Canada office from Sep 19 2021. I should be moving back by this september 2022. Do I stand a chance for applying in CEC after moving out of canada to USA(H1B Work permit). Will I be questioned why did I move out when i had valid WP. Please feel free to drop your opinion

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
Its not possible that the system is wrong with a period if 2.5 months. You might be wrong yourself even if the system counts in months and not days. The maximum offset is simply 1 month or less.

oinkario

Nov 2, 2021
Category........
PNP
Its not possible that the system is wrong with a period if 2.5 months. You might be wrong yourself even if the system counts in months and not days. The maximum offset is simply 1 month or less.
Starting on a 30th and leaving on a 1st will make the system wrong by almost 2 months. And that’s just one job. Having 2-3 jobs can realistically lead to overcounting a couple months.

Reactions: abqalhamairi