+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Guys I tried everything...
Emailed portal email several times, emailed MP, webform, every way mentioned here.
No response either way.
Hopeless:(
Any other way I can try?
I finally got my portal login!!!
You should send email to the portal email address everyday until you get your login. It works. I send two and stoped and after seeing @sanju2021 sent 10 times, I sent the third one last night and got my login just now.

Email both below
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca

Reactions: Justmeee and klein

Abhishek1681995

Star Member
Nov 11, 2017
You should send email to the portal email address everyday until you get your login. It works. I send two and stoped and after seeing @sanju2021 sent 10 times, I sent the third one last night and got my login just now.

Email both below
IRCC.ClientPortalOntario-OntarioClientPortail.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and IRCC.ClientPortal-PortailClient.IRCC@cic.gc.ca
Congratulations man, can you please share your full timeline and who was your vo Montreal?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Congratulations man, can you please share your full timeline and who was your vo Montreal?
First GU: July 15, 2021 (Morning)
Second GU: July 15, 2021 (Noon)
Third GU: July 15, 2021 (Evening)
PR portal login: Nov 5, 2021
Copr number generated in the notes, status is not started
| EE Category - CEC (Inland) | Primary VO - Montreal | Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office and then change to Niagara Falls VO
| AOR - Feb 23, 2021 | NOC 1111 | Medical - Passed (March 10, 2021) | - Passed | Info Sharing - Complete |
| Eligibility - passed (July 15) | Security - Both criminality and backgroud passed (July 15) | Final - Approved (July 15) |

Reactions: Hopefulyyy

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
First GU: July 15, 2021 (Morning)
Second GU: July 15, 2021 (Noon)
Third GU: July 15, 2021 (Evening)
PR portal login: Nov 5, 2021
Copr number generated in the notes, status is not started
| EE Category - CEC (Inland) | Primary VO - Montreal | Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office and then change to Niagara Falls VO
| AOR - Feb 23, 2021 | NOC 1111 | Medical - Passed (March 10, 2021) | - Passed | Info Sharing - Complete |
| Eligibility - passed (July 15) | Security - Both criminality and backgroud passed (July 15) | Final - Approved (July 15) |
Congratulations! Our timelines are so similar... but I didn't get copr yet after uploading photo on Oct 15. Please update here when you get your copr

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Congratulations! Our timelines are so similar... but I didn't get copr yet after uploading photo on Oct 15. Please update here when you get your copr
Thanks! Really, were you doing anything? Are you sending follow up emails? Not sure if that helps

Hopefulyyy

Star Member
Jan 27, 2021
Thanks! Really, were you doing anything? Are you sending follow up emails? Not sure if that helps
I didn't do anything.. I don't know where to send the follow up email because I'm not sure which office is in charge of issuing copr? Primary office or landing office?
Let's keep updating.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
I didn't do anything.. I don't know where to send the follow up email because I'm not sure which office is in charge of issuing copr? Primary office or landing office?
Let's keep updating.
I saw an applicant posted he is waiting for ecopr for three weeks and starting to send follow up email to the portal email and got the ecopr today

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
AOR: Feb, 18 2021
Portal Email received: October 24, 2021
Address and Photo submitted: October 26, 2021
eCOPR received: Nov 05, 2021
Address accepted in Portal: Nov 05, 2021

Reactions: Justmeee

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021

Email both below
Hello
Please help me understand!
I ordered my gcms notes. The assessments on page 2 shows everything approved/complete and the FINAL line says APPROVED.

Under Finalize section I can see two documents issuance:counterfoil and copr.
In the document issuance copr there is a user remark saying: Cannot land - additional verif required.

Were you in a similar situation? Is that why you emailed them to give them a nudge?
Which email should I email?
P.s I dunno which office has my application and I honestly don t get how you guys know. My gcms notes lists almost all freakin Canadian offices under secondary: i see montreal office and Halifax office and Centralized intake office. I see the RROC office... i dunno where to look to find which office to choose!

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Hello
Please help me understand!
I ordered my gcms notes. The assessments on page 2 shows everything approved/complete and the FINAL line says APPROVED.

Under Finalize section I can see two documents issuance:counterfoil and copr.
In the document issuance copr there is a user remark saying: Cannot land - additional verif required.

Were you in a similar situation? Is that why you emailed them to give them a nudge?
Which email should I email?
P.s I dunno which office has my application and I honestly don t get how you guys know. My gcms notes lists almost all freakin Canadian offices under secondary: i see montreal office and Halifax office and Centralized intake office. I see the RROC office... i dunno where to look to find which office to choose!
My situation is different. My Copr page shows status not started. Yours may indicate they tried but somehow somthing is wrong that they cannot process the landing procedures? I don't know anything about it, maybe others people know more about it.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
My situation is different. My Copr page shows status not started. Yours may indicate they tried but somehow somthing is wrong that they cannot process the landing procedures? I don't know anything about it, maybe others people know more about it.
No it is not different. Mine does say the same: status not started.
Thanks anyways

Jay2212

Oct 21, 2021
Hello everyone
This is my first post in this thread and first af all many many thanks to the @klein who suggested for email to the client portal which i did and today i got my portal request
My time line for MPNP
Application recieved: 17 june 20
Aor: 23 jan 21
Medical: 15 june 21
Medical passed: 12 july 21
Decision made :23 oct21
PAL 23Oct 21
Email to client portal : 9 nov21
2nd portal recieved: 12 nov 21
They skip the first potal because I filled all my and my family's info in the request email which was send on 9 nov 21 to the client portal