+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

klein

Oct 6, 2009
An agent responded to my web-form to me saying 'We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.'

I initially had got the auto-response of Afghan crisis.
Nice! I just got the Afghanistan auto-response as well and I directly followed it up with a second webform submission :D

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
The COPR has instructions to mail the picture at the IRCC ottawa. Its right next door to my work so i can just drop the envelope off lol
Hey Aviii,

My office is 3 mins walked to IRCC too. Can you please update if we can drop off the required documents by person or still need to do it through mailing. Thank you.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
An agent responded to my web-form to me saying 'We verified the information you provided and have forwarded it to the responsible office.'

@VBhat How long did it take for you to receive the agent response after you submitted the webform?

DDDDDDD

Jul 19, 2021

What did you write for the webform?
I received auto responses all the time

Reactions: klein

Chakkar2737

Sep 25, 2021
Holy cow!!!

I just got a direct email from officer/agent MS04404 who was handling my case in Montreal VO!!! I mean, CIC mail address but sign by the number of the agent: MS04404.

She/He wrote that my file has just been sent to Etobicoke VO for finalization and that I will hear from them very soon!!!!!

On Monday evening I raised a webform asking for them to put a note for the officer/agent handling my file, and that he/she must have missed something or forgot a step.

And today... direct answer from the person!!!

Apparently, this is it guys, it's a missing step from them after the final approval hahaha
Hey Mstefan,

What exactly have you mentioned in the web form to notify the agent for missing step.

It would be much appreciated for many folks who are awaiting for final decision on their application.

Reactions: klein

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hey Mstefan,

What exactly have you mentioned in the web form to notify the agent for missing step.

It would be much appreciated for many folks who are awaiting for final decision on their application.
I still have the draft in my notes. I basically wrote this:

"My CEC application was approved on June 30 (almost three months ago - according to my GCMS notes). Yet, I am still desperately waiting for the first portal email. I know this is highly unusual, and I am worried that something went wrong between the approval and the launching of the virtual landing procedure. I know several candidates approved the same day, with the same AOR months, by the same VO, who received it in a matter of hours or days after the approval. I am asking you to put a note in my file, for the officer in charge of my application, to check if a step has been missed in my case."