+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Don’t rely on these dates. Im jan 08 aor still waitung
Yeah, I agree.
Did anyone raise webform recently? I am thinking we should periodically bring IRCC's attention to us. Maybe this is only thing we can do. Not sure if they are still proritizing Afghan refugee.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Yeah, I agree.
Did anyone raise webform recently? I am thinking we should periodically bring IRCC's attention to us. Maybe this is only thing we can do. Not sure if they are still proritizing Afghan refugee.
Just raised one yesterday. Will let you know when I get a reply. In my last week experience, they reply pretty fast now, because they just reply with the same template related to the Afghan issue.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Just raised one yesterday. Will let you know when I get a reply. In my last week experience, they reply pretty fast now, because they just reply with the same template related to the Afghan issue.
Ok, thanks. Let me know when you hear back from them. I will raise one as well.

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
I got some new notes. It shows my MP's office has been asking about my case a couple of times since my email.

They reached out IRCC on Aug.16th, got a reply "... Provided response to Status Enquiry (action needed). requested clarification of timeframe of COPR for approved applicants. NSH4698"
On Aug 24th, there is a new note - "... Provided response to Status Enquiry (no action). left vmail advising MP's assistant that an IC was sent 16 Aug 2021 (Ticket xxxxxx) by a Program Officer (NSH), and a response is still awaited. MD4700"
On Aug 27th, another note - "... Provided response to Status Enquiry (action needed). 2nd request sent on 27Aug2021. NSH4698"

Not sure what IC is but seems like they created ticket to clarify timeframe for COPR.

Eric P

May 8, 2021
I got some new notes. It shows my MP's office has been asking about my case a couple of times since my email.

They reached out IRCC on Aug.16th, got a reply "... Provided response to Status Enquiry (action needed). requested clarification of timeframe of COPR for approved applicants. NSH4698"
On Aug 24th, there is a new note - "... Provided response to Status Enquiry (no action). left vmail advising MP's assistant that an IC was sent 16 Aug 2021 (Ticket xxxxxx) by a Program Officer (NSH), and a response is still awaited. MD4700"
On Aug 27th, another note - "... Provided response to Status Enquiry (action needed). 2nd request sent on 27Aug2021. NSH4698"

Not sure what IC is but seems like they created ticket to clarify timeframe for COPR.
Do you know what IRCC has responded?

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Do you know what IRCC has responded?
cant tell, dont have their exact reply anywhere. My most recent Outgoing correspondence is " Application transferred" on June.18th, when my case was approved... But the status of this transfer is "not started"

Eric P

May 8, 2021
cant tell, dont have their exact reply anywhere. My most recent Outgoing correspondence is " Application transferred" on June.18th, when my case was approved... But the status of this transfer is "not started"
Did you check with your MP? They should got the response. Correct?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
Also, where do you find the details on application transferred? My notes is the short version, cannot find it anywhere.

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Don’t rely on these dates. Im jan 08 aor still waitung
Hi @aviiii123
I just wonder if you get any response from the MP lately. I sent an email to our MP Anita Vandenbeld but there is no response and it already 2 weeks. Can't understand what is happening right now :) or they don't want we vote, so just hold our approval back and release after the election lol

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hi @aviiii123
I just wonder if you get any response from the MP lately. I sent an email to our MP Anita Vandenbeld but there is no response and it already 2 weeks. Can't understand what is happening right now :) or they don't want we vote, so just hold our approval back and release after the election lol
I don't know what happens with MPs the moment an election is called. Are they still in place and working on regular stuff? Or do they have to wait and see if they'll still be in office after the election?

Eric P

May 8, 2021
I don't know what happens with MPs the moment an election is called. Are they still in place and working on regular stuff? Or do they have to wait and see if they'll still be in office after the election?
I don't know either. But they must be busy

DDDDDDD

Jul 19, 2021
Same print queue number here...
Everything passed since 6.11
No update no portal, nothing
Got a GU last week
Aor 3.8