+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st portal email - How long after application is approved? Waiting for 50+ days

eddieeeeeelyx

Star Member
Apr 21, 2021
Just got a response from MP - "Immigration has contacted out office to advise an email is being sent to the processing team to know why your file is not complete when it shows you have been approved for the PR. When I get a response, I will advise."

So something to look forward to

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Just got a response from MP - "Immigration has contacted out office to advise an email is being sent to the processing team to know why your file is not complete when it shows you have been approved for the PR. When I get a response, I will advise."

Wow that’s actually a great answer! At least your MP office seems to give a f*ck about your file! This could unblock you, if they manage to get someone to actually look at your application!

Reactions: eddieeeeeelyx

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021

Hi,

Can you please share the MP contact email you sent to. I may want to contact him/her as well to address the same issues. Hopefully if more than 1 person reach out and request, then they can somehow make it work. Thank you.

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hi,

Can you please share the MP contact email you sent to. I may want to contact him/her as well to address the same issues. Hopefully if more than 1 person reach out and request, then they can somehow make it work. Thank you.
They are legally allowed to contact IRCC on your behalf only if you’re in their riding (and you sign the consent form of course).

So you should look for your local MP. Or if you live in the same riding as @eddieeeeeelyx you’ll have the same local MP :)

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
They are legally allowed to contact IRCC on your behalf only if you’re in their riding (and you sign the consent form of course).

So you should look for your local MP. Or if you live in the same riding as @eddieeeeeelyx you’ll have the same local MP :)
Hi mstefan,

still us stick together till now lol :D. Yes, I and @eddieeeeeelyx both are from Ottawa, so I plan to ask for the email contact and hopefully to somehow solve the issue. Thank you :)

• Haha
Reactions: mstefan

mstefan

Feb 17, 2021
Burlington, ON
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
17-02-2021
AOR Received.
18-02-2021
Med's Done....
16-02-2021
LANDED..........
27-09-2021
Hi mstefan,

still us stick together till now lol :D. Yes, I and @eddieeeeeelyx both are from Ottawa, so I plan to ask for the email contact and hopefully to somehow solve the issue. Thank you :)
Hahaha, yeah, sharing our misery until the end :D

You’re lucky if you’re in the same riding. That MP seems to be willing to help.

aviiii123

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hi @aviiii123,

Can you please share what she did to address the matter?. I planed to send the email today to her as well, as per my postal code, she is the MP in my area. Thank you.
Not sure if she did anything to speed up the process but she provided me updates on my application. I found out that my application was approved on 28th June, 20 something days before i received my notes. I contacted her recently again and she replied saying that my application is in a cue awaiting for virtual landing

Reactions: tph058

tph058

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Not sure if she did anything to speed up the process but she provided me updates on my application. I found out that my application was approved on 28th June, 20 something days before i received my notes. I contacted her recently again and she replied saying that my application is in a cue awaiting for virtual landing
Thank you. I received my GCMS note and it is shown as my application approved on 28 June as well. Have just sent her an email and hope to receive help from their end. Thank you.