+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

1st EE Draw after new government in Canada - New Immi Minister, New PM

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't forget checking a person's criminal background. I would think this would be at the forefront of the minds of the Canadian people as they would not want someone who is a criminal to walk the streets. This is the part where lack of documentary evidence could result in an elongated process.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another thing, they have been selecting 1500+/- for EE every 2-3 weeks because that's how many applicants they think they can handle.

The New PM has set a target of 25,000 refugees. Do you really think they want to process an additional 6,000 economic applicants? Even if they recruited staff at extraordinary levels it takes time to train them, get them focused on the main priority at hand etc.

I know what I'm saying isn't popular but I'm saying it as someone who will be affected just as much as you. Different to saying it from the perspective of someone with immigrant status. My visa expires mid-year 2016 so I've already looked at forming alternative plans.

bestofluck

VIP Member
Aug 11, 2015
LANDED..........
10th June 2017
JoacRy said:
Another thing, they have been selecting 1500+/- for EE every 2-3 weeks because that's how many applicants they think they can handle.

The New PM has set a target of 25,000 refugees. Do you really think they want to process an additional 6,000 economic applicants? Even if they recruited staff at extraordinary levels it takes time to train them, get them focused on the main priority at hand etc.

I know what I'm saying isn't popular but I'm saying it as someone who will be affected just as much as you. Different to saying it from the perspective of someone with immigrant status. My visa expires mid-year 2016 so I've already looked at forming alternative plans.
they can always increase the staff, they also promised for new jobs. The can handle any number of applicants they want. It is only on them to decide a strategy and proceed. Even if there is any change it will be effective after Feb 2016. they will let the 1 year complete as it is going.