+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

17th Draw - PNP Applicants, Preparation of Documents Submission - Discussion

arsh_canada

Sep 18, 2015
Asivad Anac said:
All those PCCs are valid if you haven't lived in those countries after getting the PCC.
Thanks Asivad , so I got the PCC from these countries in Oct - 2014 and since then I have not gone out of Canada , does that mean they are still valid and i don't need to reapply to get fresh PCC.

I heard CIC wants PCC not to be older than 6 months.

Pls. suggest.

Star Member
Sep 7, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7-10-2015
Nomination.....
OINP-7-16-2015-Declined it
Hi guys,

I received ITA last night. Ive filled out all personal activities from the last 10 years but it still says the formatting is wrong.
Even though Ive arranged everything according to the most recent activity. Whats the best way to fill out these activities so the computer can recognize them as complete.
I also worked several jobs while at university so am guessing thats the reason the system is rejecting the activities.

Kindly advise and God Bless!

r1987

Star Member
Feb 28, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/15
Nomination.....
17/09/15
AOR Received.
06/10/15
Med's Done....
29/06/15
LANDED..........
Inland
I have two Questions regarding Personal History part.

1) Addresses for the last 10 years. Do we have to mention every address we have lived at, even for short period (2 weeks or less) or only one(s) documented at school/ work or ID? How about date specific. Not sure about dates, I remember months but date is Kinda hard to remember. I jumped between lot of places.

2) Travel history: I know it is only for international travel/ passport stamped. I only traveled to Canada five years ago when I left my home country and never left Canada since. I only had a layover in Germany for few hours. So in Travel section, I will only have to mention Canada visit.

From 2010 to Ongoing.
City/town or region of visit: (ON/AB & BC) or my current location? I originally come to Ontario for first 2 years.
Purpose of Travel: (Study &Work) or only Study as was the original intention?

Regards,

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
r1987 said:
I have two Questions regarding Personal History part.

1) Addresses for the last 10 years. Do we have to mention every address we have lived at, even for short period (2 weeks or less) or only one(s) documented at school/ work or ID? How about date specific. Not sure about dates, I remember months but date is Kinda hard to remember. I jumped between lot of places.

2) Travel history: Is it only for international travel/ passport stamped or we also have to mention all the travel we did inside Canada & our home country?

Regards,
I think you can mention places where you stayed longer as you'll have to provide PCCs for each and every place where you have lived. So its always better to mention less things in your stay history.
For your travel, its only international where you have to cross international borders.

This is just in my opinion and i can be wrong. Maybe other members can verify my answers.