+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

17+ Months Applicants

mauritiusbride

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Feb 2018 applicant. 13+ months and counting ...

AOR: Feb 28, 2018
In process: May 30, 2018

Recently got CSIS and IRCC notes via ATIP.

Criminality: Passed
Security: In process (Told by CSIS. IRCC notes show security as empty)
Immigration clearance: Not started.

God knows when will this process end. I can easily see myself going towards FC mandamus path.
hi just a question i am wondering if you called ircc and got the answer (all seem good in are in queue for the test))
did you get this answer ???.
am checking if this is a standard answer whn waiting for test...

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
hi just a question i am wondering if you called ircc and got the answer (all seem good in are in queue for the test))
did you get this answer ???.
am checking if this is a standard answer whn waiting for test...
It is a standard answer, you won’t get anything other than what you already know

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Any update guys?

14+ months and still no test invite. CSIS and CBSA's NSSD/SSIA are surely contributing delays in my application.

I am going through too much stress and depression. My lawyer is preparing to file for FC mandamus application in Feb 2020.

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Any update guys?

14+ months and still no test invite. CSIS and CBSA's NSSD/SSIA are surely contributing delays in my application.

I am going through too much stress and depression. My lawyer is preparing to file for FC mandamus application in Feb 2020.
Stay strong man! Don’t be a victim of this no-one-knows-nothing-process!!

Fallen_Warrior

May 16, 2013
Stay strong man! Don’t be a victim of this no-one-knows-nothing-process!!
Thanks bud!

I am trying my best.

Honestly, I sometimes feel like leaving Canada permanently. It's better to live in my own country and build up my life there rather than dying here in Canada with depression and anxiety. o_O

N1oo$#a

Feb 1, 2019
Today is officially the begining of 17 months since the day my application was received. No test invite. At some point it got frustrating. But what can be done. All I can do when someone ask of my citizenship status is to laugh and say still in process. My backhome passport is expired and my pr card is about to expire.
Yet curious to know what could possibly be the reason?! Some said it is because of travelling to caribbean countries with the pr card. Anyone heard anything similar?

Jayson

Champion Member
Aug 8, 2013
Thanks bud!

I am trying my best.

Honestly, I sometimes feel like leaving Canada permanently. It's better to live in my own country and build up my life there rather than dying here in Canada with depression and anxiety. o_O
Listen to your heart and do what you think is right for your health..