+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

17+ Months Applicants

Ottawan

Nov 11, 2011
What have you done so far to get info on your status? What do they say when you ask them?
"Still in process"
.Done it all brother. call center->webform->ministers office->GCMS monthly subscription->now retained a lawyer but she's advising me to wait till I hit 2 years.

Majidqta

Star Member
Mar 11, 2013
Quetta, Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4 Feb 2010
Doc's Request.
June 2010
AOR Received.
July 2012
IELTS Request
send with Docs
File Transfer...
13 Apr 2010
Med's Request
9 May 2012
Med's Done....
1 Jun 2012 Re-medical 3 Jul 13
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
16 August 2013
VISA ISSUED...
27 Aug 2013
LANDED..........
4 Oct 2013
"Still in process"
.Done it all brother. call center->webform->ministers office->GCMS monthly subscription->now retained a lawyer but she's advising me to wait till I hit 2 years.
Hi,
What’s happen after you’re application hit 2 year. I am asking because I am also in same boat. ...

Immigration_guru

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
What do you advertise for a site (https://getgcmsnotesbuddy.com/) that charges more than the standard one by IRCC? Just wondering...
Every third party charges extra. Standard IRCC is 5$ but anyone running a business has other overhead costs. I suggest this site because of the services, you have other options from which you can go.
If you want to go for a cheap one and pay less go for gcmsbuddy.

sarafandee

Nov 18, 2014
Explore the possibility of going for writ of mandamus...
Writ of mandamus can only be useful if your file crossed somewhere around the 4 year mark, if not more. Before that you'll be throwing your money away. I am hitting two year mark soon without a test invite. The only thing I received from my MP in our last conversation was that "my name is too common", rest is details.

Security check in Canada is fast, it's the external partners that will delay it (your home country, Interpol, FBI, other databases). If an external partner slacks in giving a reply, there is nothing you can do except wait.