+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15 DRAW OUT CUT OFF 456 No of ITAs 1523 !!!!

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
Congratulations to all who got invited!!

GIG_Sunny

Aug 22, 2015
Hi Friends,

I got my ITA today with 464 scores.

A word of patience for those with scores 456 and above, they will get their ITA in next few hours. I was also wondering since yesterday as I was not sent any message. But few minutes back, I received the message.

Cheers! :)

poojasathe

Star Member
Aug 22, 2015
Dubai
Category........
Visa Office......
UAE
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-09-2015
Doc's Request.
21-08-2015 ITA
AOR Received.
15-09-2015
Med's Done....
Meds Cleared 11-09-2015
Passport Req..
17-Mar-16
VISA ISSUED...
13-APR-16
I got an ITA last night. I also have a PT notification of Interest from Ontario, sent the application package, havent heard from Ontario so far....totally confused wht to do next ...any help would be much appreciated. ::)

eddie86

Aug 22, 2015
My profile got updated on 1 august with added 13 points for 2 years work experience. The actual work anniversary is on 1 September.

If I get an ITA with the updated points.

a Should I decline the ITA.

B Wait till I actually earn those points and then file the application.

Please advise.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
nikkotikko said:
do you know how long (at max) can it take to receive ITA. CRS is 460, but no sign of any mail/confirmation.
ITAs will be issued for another 12 hours. You'll get it soon.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
eddie86 said:
My profile got updated on 1 august with added 13 points for 2 years work experience. The actual work anniversary is on 1 September.

If I get an ITA with the updated points.

a Should I decline the ITA.

B Wait till I actually earn those points and then file the application.

Please advise.
Next draw will be after Sep 01 so no need to worry. Even if there is a draw next week (very unlikely) you may accept the ITA after Sep 01.

ABCD_12345

Oct 21, 2012
Hi,

Congratulations all! I got ITA for 460 points in FSW category. Just wondering if anyone can summarize how is it different than CEC in terms of application process and getting accepted. Also I read in previous discussion that the checklist of docs only shows up after submitting the forms, but I was curious if there is any generic list of documents other than PC and medical that I can start collecting?

Thanks!

GIG_Sunny

Aug 22, 2015
Hello everyone,

After ITA, I was filling details in PR application and realized that they want chronological order of activities for past 10 years.
I have worked in one organization but at two different locations. Should I write tenure for them in different columns or should the last location would be suffice. Any suggestion/guidance would be highly appreciated.

Regards,
Sunny

seemalz

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-10-2015
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
Med's Done....
22-10-2015
ABCD_12345 said:
Hi,

Congratulations all! I got ITA for 460 points in FSW category. Just wondering if anyone can summarize how is it different than CEC in terms of application process and getting accepted. Also I read in previous discussion that the checklist of docs only shows up after submitting the forms, but I was curious if there is any generic list of documents other than PC and medical that I can start collecting?

Thanks!
I am wondering the same. I do not know why people who clearly should be considered under CEC are being given FSW invites. I wrote 3000$ as funds that I have to get settled because I thought I will be considered under CEC.

Anyway, I would like a generic list of documents too. :D

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
ITAs are still being issued, well over 24hrs after the draw!! Keep hopes up if you're still waiting.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Re: 15 Draw out Cut off 456 No of ITAs 1523

reddevil666 said:
Why cant you accept ITA of you get one until end of Sep ?
System awarded me points for 2 year experience one month in advance. So I have to wait until I earn those points

mesumrizvi

Nov 7, 2014
Toronto - Canada
sorry for the confusion guys.. I got FSW ITA in 13th draw but i declilned it.. i reduced my available funds to $5k but against got FSW ITA in 15th draw.. thus asked about the minimum funds requirements. Why would i get FSW ITA when my funds are $5k only.. I currently am working in Canada though, have a permanent job with over $50k annual salary.. could that be the reason for FSW ITA?

as for the 2 year wp points getting added in advance, it happened the same to me in June. It is system glitch at CIC end but no fault of ours.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
mesumrizvi said:
sorry for the confusion guys.. I got FSW ITA in 13th draw but i declilned it.. i reduced my available funds to $5k but against got FSW ITA in 15th draw.. thus asked about the minimum funds requirements. Why would i get FSW ITA when my funds are $5k only.. I currently am working in Canada though, have a permanent job with over $50k annual salary.. could that be the reason for FSW ITA?

as for the 2 year wp points getting added in advance, it happened the same to me in June. It is system glitch at CIC end but no fault of ours.
Even if you put funds as Zero, you will get ITA for FSW.
The reason behind this is that you selected YES for the question when it asked DO YOU HAVE A VALID FULL TIME JOB OFFER. If you select no there then you will become ineligible for FSW and that is when you become eligible only for CEC.