+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

15 DRAW OUT CUT OFF 456 No of ITAs 1523 !!!!

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
anascma said:
I have Bachelor Degree .

My IELTS not that good , I am going to have a new attempt to get it higher , but the current one is ( W:7 L:6.5 R:6 S:6.5 )
CRS points for Foreign work experience are given based on your number of work years + Points in IELTS:

Points for foreign work experience + CLB 7 or more on all first official language abilities, one or more under 9
(Maximum 25 points)
Your experience will fall under 3 or more years = 25 points
Since your IELTS score converted to CLB are: W=9, L=7, R=7 and S=8 you are getting 25 points

Points for foreign work experience + CLB 9 or more on all four first official language abilities
(Maximum 50 points)
For your experience you would have got 50 points provided you scored CLB 9 and above on all four abilities in English exam, which basically means you need to score in IELTS W=7 or above, L=8 or above, R=7 or above and S=7 or above in your next attempt.
Refer to this link for details: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

All the best!

IELTS to CLB conversion: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/language/charts.asp

anascma

Aug 23, 2015
Thank you very much for this prompt reply .

What makes someone entitled to be in term of education under the band of two or more certificates or diplomas , one of them should be more than three years .

If someone has a Bachelor Degree and CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )from USA ,would be that enough to make him under the band I mentioned above and how can I assess my CMA ( Certified Management Accountant ) or CPA as WEC mentions that WEC does not evaluate occupational qualification .

So in this case what do they mean by Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

Many Thanks

Sita1987

Star Member
Jun 9, 2015
New Delhi
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03-11-2015
Med's Done....
08-11-2015
Passport Req..
30-03-2016
anascma said:
Thank you very much for this prompt reply .

What makes someone entitled to be in term of education under the band of two or more certificates or diplomas , one of them should be more than three years .

If someone has a Bachelor Degree and CPA ( Certified Public Accountant )from USA ,would be that enough to make him under the band I mentioned above and how can I assess my CMA ( Certified Management Accountant ) or CPA as WEC mentions that WEC does not evaluate occupational qualification .

So in this case what do they mean by Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years

Many Thanks
I am not so sure about CPA degree and whether it is assessed by WES becoz as far as my understanding goes WES does not assess professional degrees...did you check thoroughly in CIC website? I just found this link: http://www.cicic.ca/docs/NOC_CNP/1111-Financial-auditors-and-accountants.pdf

There are more thread on this forum pertaining to professional degrees and their Canadian equivalencies.