+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

12 months work experience obtained - What is the next step to PR?

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
When I first applied for the HCCP program the requirement was 24 months of experience, this requirement has now been changed to 12 months so I am almost at that point.

What is the next step? Does anybody know how I submit the next stage of my application for permanent residence? My GCKey account doesn't have any option to do this.

Anybody have any ideas?

Madina5

Star Member
Feb 15, 2023
When I first applied for the HCCP program the requirement was 24 months of experience, this requirement has now been changed to 12 months so I am almost at that point.

What is the next step? Does anybody know how I submit the next stage of my application for permanent residence? My GCKey account doesn't have any option to do this.

Anybody have any ideas?
send through webform
Send your pay stubs T4 NOA
Schedule 19 B
Go to google type IRCC webform
And then follow instructions

Reactions: tertelberger

I.H

Jul 19, 2022

Anybody have any ideas?
Could you please tell me how long did it take after medical and eligibility letter to get PPR?

Last edited:

tertelberger

Jan 19, 2021
UK
Applicants from the UK are exempt from PPR so will just receive a Letter of Introduction instead.

It took 45 days for my approval after medical was submitted.

Reactions: I.H

Wandaaa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2020

Anybody have any ideas?
Hi, have you been able to pass/update your 12mos experience? I have the same situation but under home support worker. Did you try the direct to PR category?

Reactions: tertelberger