Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
momad said:
would be great for us all if your application was number 500 8) ;D :D
I loved your reply. Let us be Optimistic. Somehow I do have a positive feeling that I will make it in the cap and you are right if I am no. 500 then you all are in....... :p

whiteliu

Aug 22, 2011
Can I say that if CC not charged yet, it means it is game over now:) no matter when you sent 2nd week of July, 3rd Week of July, August 1 st week, etc...22 of August morning.

Because Cap Reach means 500 complete applications received. Therefore, CC must have been charged.
Or could it be a situation where your application arrived in August 12, at that time the number is 419, your application has been marked as complete. and CC not yet charged but in the process?

Does the 500 mean all complete applications with CC charged?

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
whiteliu said:
Can I say that if CC not charged yet, it means it is game over now:) no matter when you sent 2nd week of July, 3rd Week of July, August 1 st week, etc...22 of August morning.

Because Cap Reach means 500 complete applications received. Therefore, CC must have been charged.
Or could it be a situation where your application arrived in August 12, at that time the number is 419, your application has been marked as complete. and CC not yet charged but in the process?

judging by the pattern of CC/BD bieng charged while cap was not yet full, i would like to believe that CC/BD charge is completely independent of the cap notice. i also think this because the two will be done by two different deprtments in the CIC. maybe CC/BD charges are going at full swing for other NOC's because of the nature of their demand to the canadian economy while NOC 1122 is kept on the backburner.

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
nothing you can do....

just wait and wait and wait..... The first step takes more time than you ever think....... Canada govt, hmm, has many regulations and procedures to follow your case. Dont be surprised.

reopen the CAP... I bet not.... look at last year experience..... what is the CAP for last year ? .... do you know ?.....

OR explore other ways to immigrate .....

Omo Naija

Jul 11, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dec 24, 2013
HI guys,

i need you opinion on an issue.... A friend of mine sent in his 1122 application which was delivered on 7th july 2011...

His card was "supposed" to be charged on 11th august but was declined (he got a text message alert on this) due to insufficient funds cos the amount in his cc couldnt cover the bank charges.

He has rectified it & added additional funds.... Does anyone know if CIO will try charging his card again or has he already missed his luck :eek:

What do you guys think ?

alaindotcom

Jul 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sent 02-7-2011 Received 08-07-2011
AOR Received.
CIC PER 28-09-2011 MANILA VO AOR 18-10-2011
IELTS Request
Band 9.0 Original TRF sent
Med's Request
Sent 22-11-2011 Received 14-12-2011
Med's Done....
Meds Done 15-12-2011; Sent 26-12-2011 Received 16-01-2012; Payment for RPRF sent 21-12-2011 Received 22-12-2011
Passport Req..
02-02-2012
VISA ISSUED...
02-28-2012
LANDED..........
03-13-2012
Omo Naija said:
HI guys,

i need you opinion on an issue.... A friend of mine sent in his 1122 application which was delivered on 7th july 2011...

His card was "supposed" to be charged on 11th august but was declined (he got a text message alert on this) due to insufficient funds cos the amount in his cc couldnt cover the bank charges.

He has rectified it & added additional funds.... Does anyone know if CIO will try charging his card again or has he already missed his luck :eek:

What do you guys think ?
why why why. I don't understand this at all. What a costly mistake.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
Omo Naija said:
HI guys,

What do you guys think ?
ouch after all that wait....

i think he should try and somehow get in tough with cio and instruct them to re-try.

i have kept a credit balance on my CC and instructed my bank to allow the payment through. i have not used my cc since June 29th. just to make sure there are now payment block. would advice same to all who are using CC

May 9, 2011
Hi OMO,

I read in this forum only regarding the credit card issue ,
CIC people will inform him regading this issue to take up further action ,
so that in that time ur friend can utilse that,
any how u r friend should be careful,
happend is happend,
Hope for the best for your friend,
it will goes postive only..... :) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
Regards,
Girish

ONS

Aug 22, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Berlin, Germany
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
flower098 said:
Hi,

One of teh fourm members had sharred the phone to call and check the status. I cant find the number. Pls help.
Girish had put this in his posts couple of days back. Here is the extract, hope it helps.

Extract start:

"I got the number from this forum and i dont think that i have this but still i will check my table if i found i will give. just check the cic site i hope u will get it there. once u call follow the instuctions after 15 min u will reach fsw desk then they will hold u again 10-15 min.

Use this number +1 613 944 4000 and you should dial 1-2-1-2-0 to talk to a operator. They would be able to tell you about you application. The timing is 8.00am-4.00pm.........Good Luck."

Extract end:

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
Omo Naija said:
HI guys,

What do you guys think ?
Hi there - i do know for a fact that they try more than once but usually within a day or two and they only try a couple of times. The reason i know this is my app was returned last year as i put my debit card details down and not my credit card. The CIC sent me proof that they had tried to take the payment on 2 days, one after the other but that it was declined - my fault for not giving the correct card details. If your friend has addressed the issue fast enough he will be successful, if not his application will be returned i'm afraid. I hope this helps.

richardo3

Star Member
Aug 12, 2010
momad said:
judging by the pattern of CC/BD bieng charged while cap was not yet full, i would like to believe that CC/BD charge is completely independent of the cap notice. i also think this because the two will be done by two different deprtments in the CIC. maybe CC/BD charges are going at full swing for other NOC's because of the nature of their demand to the canadian economy while NOC 1122 is kept on the backburner.
This is correct, i know that (through my agent based in London) the CC/BD charge process is carried out at a different office which applications are posted too in order for payments to be instructed. This office is not around the corner and there is a time frame required for the applications to be sent from the first to the second office. So correlation is hard to come by, if they sent the applications for payment processing regularly we could see a pattern, if they send them randomly perhaps in big or small batches depending on workload we would have no idea on time correlation. I don't think they will process anyone faster than anyone else due to the economy, a few people is hardly going to make a huge difference or the current world recession in whatever sector ;-)

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
whiteliu said:

Not necessarily. At least, not quite.

The clerk performing the completeness check doesn't charge your credit card there and then, as far as I am aware (this is just my guesswork though). I think after the completeness check the payment form goes off to their accounts dept and the rest of the application goes to the program/immigration officer for eligibility review.

Therefore you have to consider the lag between the completeness check before done (and therefore within the cap) and the form going to accounts and - if of course my little theory is correct :) I don't work at CIC so no way of telling for sure.

Wayne.

sandip145951

Star Member
Aug 16, 2011
finally cap is full n finally there is a update from cic
hello fiends my application reached on 12 aug received by mike so in tension tht will i fall within the cap
another thing is that how would i cum 2 know that whether my dd has been encahed or not coz i also contacted my bank they told me that only the receiver general can tell u that as its centralize thing we cant give u any update regerding that

sango

Apr 13, 2011
Cameroon
Category........
Visa Office......
Rabat
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
30/05/2016 Montréal, and became PR
Funkdakarma said:
So I know this is probably a dumb question, but if I was to send the application now, does it get sent back rejected, or do they consider it under the next year's cap?
Do not bother to send now hoping that it will be considered in next year's cap. Surely noc 1122 will be struck off the list. You can start thinking of becoming a dentist or crane driver. My application reached 25th July, and I will start checking both my card account and post box. either way, who knows!