15.08.2011, received by Mike on 22.08.2011 before cap was updated on website
Doc's Request.
submitted with application
AOR Received.
Awaited
IELTS Request
Original sent Band 7.5
Ravi_07 said:
I guess u can b absolutely 100% sure that u dint fall in the cap.................nd ur getting ur application returned
Lets see Ravi....still hoping....any idea when do they revert back in either case..... By the way one good news guys my packet has been finally delivered today...received by mike at 10:40 in the morning local time.....

kpopi77

Sep 17, 2009
Lagos
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-10-2009
Doc's Request.
21-12-2009
Nomination.....
NA
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
29-12-2009
Med's Request
30-03-2012
Med's Done....
02-05-2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
17-07-2012
VISA ISSUED...
23-07-2012
LANDED..........
22-09-2012
Cap reached guys:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

we wait again for next ministerial list

Cappuccino

VIP Member
Jun 23, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-Aug-2010
AOR Received.
15-Dec-2010
IELTS Request
Sent with app - 8.5 band score
Med's Request
13-Apr-2011
Med's Done....
19-Apr-2011
Passport Req..
28-June-2011
VISA ISSUED...
21-July-2011
LANDED..........
27-Aug-2011[br][br]ECAS[br]Recd By VO.....: 11-Feb-2011[br]In Process.......: 15-Mar-2011[br]Decision Made.: 25-Jun-2011
kpopi77 said:
Cap reached guys:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/complete-applications.asp

we wait again for next ministerial list
Yeah was just about to post that.

Of course the question is one which DATE was the cap reached? Since CIC undoubtedly have some unopened applications.

Wayne.

whiteliu

Aug 22, 2011
can we conclude that for those applications sent and their Credit Card have not been charged, it means that we are not going to make it. Because the cap limit 500 reached means Complete Application. when it means Complete, meaning CC must also have been charged.

htoothantsin

Jun 23, 2011
I sent my application documents (FSW 1122) to Sydney, Canada and reached there on 19 Aug 2011 (Friday) at 10:22am, Canada Time. Parcel was received by Stephenson.

I saw on CIC website this morning (23 Aug 2011, Tuesday, Singapore Time) and stated that Cap has been reached.

:(( i think my application probably be rejected.

Will they return the package immediate and will it be considered until overall cap of 10000 has been reached?
I saw some of the occupations have very less applicants. It would be great CIC would share the cap with other occupations which do not have many applicants.

So sad...

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
cap is reached not on 22nd Aug and is met earilier days. ....... ...... The figure is not informative.... good luck to those who stamp was on or after 10 Aug

htoothantsin

Jun 23, 2011
Hi

Same here...put so much effort on submit the documents..n now the cap has been reached. My documents reached there only on 19 Aug 2011. Will sure be rejected.
Would be great if other less applicants occupations's cap can be shared with 1122 ..its so unfair :(

Target2012 said:
ok so there is no hope for my application :p.....mine reached on 5th august... ;D

i wonder why this happens only to me................i am really stressed........do you guys feel the same............i keep on checking this forum for the updates in every 30 minutes..........and i cant take this canada immigration out of my head pheew.......i need to see a doctor now :(

tell me guys what should i do ...............to take it out of my head........and not check the forum for may be 10 days straight.... :-*

i need a breakkkkkkkkkkkkkkk from checking this forum...........i am going crazy......

yon

Star Member
Aug 14, 2011
htoothantsin said:
Hi

Same here...put so much effort on submit the documents..n now the cap has been reached. My documents reached there only on 19 Aug 2011. Will sure be rejected.
Would be great if other less applicants occupations's cap can be shared with 1122 ..its so unfair :(
do it next year.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
has anyone's cc/bd been chaged recently? anyone for the second week of july????

Target2012

Aug 18, 2011
could not resist my self had to see whats in the forum before i go to bed...............who know they charge my cc tomorrow ..............who knows i might just be the lucky one....i wont stop dreaming and hoping :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

who knows i might marry some one who got pr lol.......well thats not a bad option either ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D let me put one advertisement for a bridegroom together :p :p :p :p :p :p

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
Target2012 said:
could not resist my self had to see whats in the forum before i go to bed...............who know they charge my cc tomorrow ..............who knows i might just be the lucky one....i wont stop dreaming and hoping :p :p :p :p :p :p :p :p

who knows i might marry some one who got pr lol.......well thats not a bad option either ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D let me put one advertisement for a bridegroom together :p :p :p :p :p :p
Well said!!! we all are very desperate to reach Canada. You are lucky as you have option to get married. Not everyone has that option, you see, (I am happily married with three kids)...

Keep it up.. I am sure no one can stop you. You will reach there by one way or the other with this level of enthusiasm.

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
don't want to be a gloom over all this. but the reality is that eventhough the update now reads "500 cap reached" it does not mean that it was reached yesterday. it may have been reached two weeks ago and the figure updated only yesterday.

it also is not a live update - meaning evrytime an eligible application received the numbers are not updated, there is a lag between asessing the application and entering the numbers. so this update could very well be 500 reached during july but the numbers updated very late.

this is my assumption - because if i think it is logical that everytime a eligible application is recevied it would be updated and be passed on to payment processing but there seems to be a huge time gap between payment and updates - so i believe that since both don't go in tandom the cap would reflect a very early filled numbers and not correspond to the actual date it was updated

any thought guys and gals?
Glad to receive comments.

zub2612

Jul 11, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Probably never.
CIC updated the website after 12 days, so we don't know when the CAP reached. Before 10th of August, it was updated regularly. It was not live, but there was regular update (two or three times a week).
I hope that the situation will be clear in next 10 days or so...

momad

Star Member
Aug 8, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
6-May-2013
i hope that we will now see payments being charged so that we can asses the next pattern in the process.

so one wait is over....

anyone in this forum ::::: please post a comment if you have been charged recently.

himelocean

Star Member
Jan 4, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ONS said:
Lets see Ravi....still hoping....any idea when do they revert back in either case..... By the way one good news guys my packet has been finally delivered today...received by mike at 10:40 in the morning local time.....
Thanks . all application they will receive If it is in CAP or not , becoz it is not possible to back through that mail service who delivered the application as well . So I think your application is returing to you and will get within 2/3 months .

I'm still in tension about my application NOC 1122 ( CIC received 3rd August , 13.35 ) .

Hope for the best