Med's Done....
August 5, 2013
Passport Req..
November 22, 2013
VISA ISSUED...
December 13, 2013
LANDED..........
February 07, 2014 (Winnipeg)
@ cancerscorpio, i think what olina had mentioned suffice. i think you should email them. bka nga may email sila at di mo lng nareceive kasi in my case they resend the same. email them and keep us updated. Keep the faith and God Bless.

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014, Decision Made: July 19, 2014 Visa on Hand: July 24, 2014 Thank you Lord!
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
olinadposadas said:
Make sure to email and I am sure they will look at your application. They are prioritizing applicants that are affected by the typhoon.

Good luck :)
olinadposadas said:
I should add:

2nd email will probably look like this:

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent request regarding priority processing of your application in the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda).

We sympathize with the people of the Philippines affected by this terrible disaster. Canada's response to the typhoon includes immigration measures which prioritize the processing of applications from people who self-identify as being significantly and personally affected. Significantly and personally affected persons are those in the affected areas who have lost family members, property and livelihood due to the typhoon.

The information you presented with your request for priority processing, as well as the information contained in your application, has been reviewed by an officer. Based on that review, our office is not in the position to prioritize the processing of your application, at this time.

Your application has been placed in the queue for regular processing and will continue to be actioned as per established procedures. You may view average processing times for applications in the category in which you submitted on our website at: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/processing-traitement.aspx.

Yours sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada / Ambassade du Canada

Manila / Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Web site: www.philippines.gc.ca
Email: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca

3rd email

That's when they are more specific because they have already looked at your file.

Good luck ulit :)

Wow! Thank you for the specific information. Yun lang ang inaalala ko. Ksi according sa email, "significantly affected", which means someone who lost family members, property or livelihood from the typhoon. I don't think I can prove this, as thankfully we were spared naman from loss. Yun lng, yung mga kamag-anak namin sa Northern part, medyo yung bahay lost a roof, and signal no 4 naman tlga sa buong region ng iloilo, but personally, hindi siguro ako qualified sa prioritization. Baka it needs to be proven with pictures and of course yung mga nakikita na devastation sa certain places on the news. Ano sa tingin nyo guys? It wouldn't hurt siguro to email just to make sure they have my application noh? Thanks again for all your help!

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014, Decision Made: July 19, 2014 Visa on Hand: July 24, 2014 Thank you Lord!
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
ellaine said:
Palawan ako. i think lahat ng affected ng typhoon. and tingin ko nagrereach out talaga sila sa mga affected kasi tinawagan nila ako. yung email nila asking for passport nakalagay n ready to be issued na visa ko conditial sa review ng immigration at sa mga requirement na hinihingi.ang validity ng visa based sa email nila ay sept. 5 2014. try mo eemail to MANILIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca.
One of the hard hit areas ba yung mismong lugar nyo sa Palawan? Like did you lose your house, livelihood, etc? Kasi sa Iloilo, yung Northern part ang napuruhan tlga, sa city and southern part hindi masyado. Wala din talagang email na dumarating. Worried tuloy ako baka nawala yung application namin. Sige i'll ask my hubby to email them. Thank you talga!

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2013 Received: July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
September 5, 2013 as per my MP
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
cancerscorpio said:
Wow! Thank you for the specific information. Yun lang ang inaalala ko. Ksi according sa email, "significantly affected", which means someone who lost family members, property or livelihood from the typhoon. I don't think I can prove this, as thankfully we were spared naman from loss. Yun lng, yung mga kamag-anak namin sa Northern part, medyo yung bahay lost a roof, and signal no 4 naman tlga sa buong region ng iloilo, but personally, hindi siguro ako qualified sa prioritization. Baka it needs to be proven with pictures and of course yung mga nakikita na devastation sa certain places on the news. Ano sa tingin nyo guys? It wouldn't hurt siguro to email just to make sure they have my application noh? Thanks again for all your help!
It wouldn't hurt to give it a try. I doubt they will ask for evidence. As long as the area is affected, they are priorizing them. Give it a try. Remember, the answer will always be no if you don't ask. What the worse they can do? But the silver lining is, what can be the best outcome. Its just a quick email on your part. I suggest you give it a good try.
Balitaan mo na lang kami. Good luck. I really think it will be best if you email them. That way you also know that someone is going to review your application.

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
LVO said:
is this just for pinnoy
Hello LVO welcome here, if you have any question regarding application, our brothers and sisters here in this forum are very much willing to help and we will answer your questions as much as we can. But in this thread you will see a conversation in our own native language. But we also have a thread for June applicants you may also try to visit this thread and here's the link

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/june-2013-outland-applications-t152433.930.html

:) :) :)

yowan

Star Member
Jun 24, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 6, 2013
AOR Received.
July 10, 2013
Med's Done....
March 21, 2013
Passport Req..
May 27, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
August 22, 2014; visa on hand: september 8, 2014
LANDED..........
September 18, 2014
olinadposadas said:
Alam mo I suggest you send them an email using this address: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca

They will probably send you one or two generic letter at first to say that they are in receipt of your email and blah blah blah but the 3rd email will be more specific to your case and it will probably take just a couple of days and they will email you back.

Sa subject line mo lagay mo: UCI # then your number of course and then add, affected by Typhoon

On the message it self, include as much information that you can para mabilis mahanap application mo, such as:

Sponsors Name:
DOB:
UCI #:

Applicant's Name:
DOB:
File Number: (if you know the applicant's file number)

Then message them that the applicant was affected by the typhoon and you are asking them to consider an expedited process for the applicants application.

It's better if the sponsor is the one that emails CEM. It also wouldn't hurt if yung sponsor mag email sa local MP with the same information na isesend sa CEM.

I hope this helps!

Make sure to email and I am sure they will look at your application. They are prioritizing applicants that are affected by the typhoon.

Good luck :)

Hi! I would like to ask, did you send them an email and filled out the form na nasa website? They will ask u to fill out the form na nasa link provided.. As maganda talaga pag ang sponsor yung nagsend and not the applicant ryt? Thanks thanks

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
yowan said:
Hi! I would like to ask, did you send them an email and filled out the form na nasa website? They will ask u to fill out the form na nasa link provided.. As maganda talaga pag ang sponsor yung nagsend and not the applicant ryt? Thanks thanks

In my opinion I think it is much better kung ung sponsor ang magemail. The link on the website is ok to use but I recomment sending an email through email instead.

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOM,CSQ,PC from HK&TW,APPENDIX A,INFORMATION of my SPONSOR,PP..
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
SA: July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014
Blessed sunday mga batchmate!!!! Bukas umpisa n nman ng pg aantay...hoping our ppr soon!!!

Mrs.Hartman

Star Member
Oct 24, 2013
Hixon Bc
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10/6/13
AOR Received.
30/6/13
File Transfer...
18/7/13
Med's Done....
27/2/13
Passport Req..
sooner please
VISA ISSUED...
before feb
LANDED..........
anytime..
Yes..pray-pray...para maging malakas at marinig ni lord..amen...i know he always will our need.. :D

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOM,CSQ,PC from HK&TW,APPENDIX A,INFORMATION of my SPONSOR,PP..
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014
hello everyone!!!! super tahimik nman sna lord mgsend n ng PPR ang embassy..AMEN

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
Hi guys, my hubby emailed them yesterday with the subject "Affected by typhoon" and we got a reply today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your email regarding file number ***** on 02 December 2013. We note that the file was received on 13 June 2013.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section

<--- Maybe this is just a generic reply? Or is this it?

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
cancerscorpio said:
Hi guys, my hubby emailed them yesterday with the subject "Affected by typhoon" and we got a reply today:

Dear Sir/Madam,

We received your email regarding file number ***** on 02 December 2013. We note that the file was received on 13 June 2013.

If you have sent us this email to report important changes regarding your application, we will add this information to your file. This email serves as your confirmation of receipt for these documents. Please be assured that this information will be brought to the attention of the appropriate authority.

We note that this file is currently within processing standards. We do not respond to status enquiries if the application is within normal processing times.

Thank you.

Visa Section

<---Maybe this is just a generic reply? Or is this it?
This is a generic reply sis. Wait for a more case specific reply with the next couple of days. They might send him another generic reply sis and dont you worry. The 3rd email is a definite case basis :)

Good luck sis!!!

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
olinadposadas said:
This is a generic reply sis. Wait for a more case specific reply with the next couple of days. They might send him another generic reply sis and dont you worry. The 3rd email is a definite case basis :)

Good luck sis!!!
Hopefully sis! Magdilang anghel ka sana!

We sent an email to this email address: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Buy we got a reply from this email address: MANILIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOM,CSQ,PC from HK&amp;TW,APPENDIX A,INFORMATION of my SPONSOR,PP..
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014