Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOM,CSQ,PC from HK&TW,APPENDIX A,INFORMATION of my SPONSOR,PP..
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
SA: July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014
Mrs.Hartman said:
Even if CEM requesting my pp this dec, but they just gonna give my visa at januarry..i still not allow to travel... :(, anyone know's if i can extenttion for my visa?in my case??
Pwede nman cguro sis basta pinaalam nyo n ung case mu s cem.. Ganyan n ganyan ung advise ng mp s asawa ko n wag daw muna ako buntisin kc pg ngkataon tas mbgal p ang process ng cem lalong mtatagal daw ako dito if ever n mgkababy kmi.. Ok lng yan dont worry n masama kay baby n atleast mgkakaroon kna ng baby

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
wella13 said:
I got an email today,,mga sisters/bros.. let me share it with you..sna sna positive n ito..at I hope na may magkkppr n s atin before this month ends......pag ala definitely lhat n taung June applicants PPR n by Dec..

here is the email I got this morning at 11:09.. help nmn n initindihin prang d ko p rin maiintindihan s sobrang kba.. mixed emotions ako now..

Dear Applicant,

This refers to your recent request regarding priority processing of your application in the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda).

This is to inform you that your application has been identified for priority processing under the immigration measures announced by CIC as part of Canada's response to the Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan). We will contact you shortly with further information.

Yours sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada / Ambassade du Canada

Manila / Manille
Level 6, Tower 2, RCBC Plaza
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines

Web site: www.philippines.gc.ca
Email: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Consentement et désistement : En fournissant votre courriel (avec votre présente requête ou auparavant lors de la soumission de votre demande de résidence permanente ou temporaire), vous amorcez une communication électronique avec CIC, et CIC est donc de ce fait autorisé à utiliser l'adresse courriel que vous avez fournie pour communiquer avec vous y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels relatifs à votre dossier / cas. En fournissant votre adresse courriel à CIC, il est aussi entendu que vous êtes au courant que ce moyen de communication n'est pas toujours fiable. CIC n'est pas responsable de la divulgation de renseignements personnels à un tiers lorsque CIC a pris des mesures raisonnables pour s'assurer de l'identité de la personne. De plus, CIC n'est pas responsable de l'usage inapropriée de cette information par un tiers. <<frc>>

Hello po. I recieved the same email from CEM only that sinabi sa email that my LC2 will still undergo the statutory procedure. My family is in Iloilo. I am wodering if gaano kaya kabilis ang processing nila? Btw, I am the LC1, April 2011 applicants, kakapasa lang ng LC2 ko ng kit nila last September 2013.I hope that mapabilis talaga nila. Here's the letter that I got from CEM:

This refers to your recent request regarding priority processing of your application in the aftermath of Typhoon Haiyan (Yolanda).

We sympathize with the people of the Philippines affected by this terrible disaster. Part of Canada’s response to the Typhoon includes immigration measures which prioritize the processing of applications from those individuals who have been significantly and personally affected by the Typhoon.

This is to inform you that your application has been identified for priority processing. However, please be advised that you (and your family members as applicable) must still meet all statutory requirements before your application can be finalized and any visa(s) issued.

We will contact you shortly with further information.

Sincerely,

LC2 Unit

Immigration Section - Section de l'immigration

Embassy of Canada, Manila - Ambassade du Canada, Manille

6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City1200, Philippines

Fax: (632) 843-1094
www.philippines.gc.ca

Consent & Disclaimer: By supplying your email address (in your enquiry or previously in your application), you are initiating an email communication with CIC, and CIC is thereby authorized to use the email address provided by you for communication with you including the transmission of personal information on your file/case. When you supply your email address to CIC, it is also understood that you are aware that this channel may not be a secure channel. CIC is not liable for the disclosure of personal information to a third party where CIC has taken reasonable means to ensure the identity of the party. CIC is also not liable for the misuse of this information by a third party.

Consentement et désistement : En fournissant votre courriel (avec votre présente requête ou auparavant lors de la soumission de votre demande de résidence permanente ou temporaire), vous amorcez une communication électronique avec CIC, et CIC est donc de ce fait autorisé à utiliser l’adresse courriel que vous avez fournie pour communiquer avec vous y compris pour la transmission de renseignements personnels relatifs à votre dossier / cas. En fournissant votre adresse courriel à CIC, il est aussi entendu que vous êtes au courant que ce moyen de communication n'est pas toujours fiable. CIC n'est pas responsable de la divulgation de renseignements personnels à un tiers lorsque CIC a pris des mesures raisonnables pour s'assurer de l'identité de la personne. De plus, CIC n’est pas responsable de l'usage inapropriée de cette information par un tiers. <art>

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
My dearest sis wella Congrats on your ppr. Sana maayos mo na yung additional docs na pinapakuha sayo. Pray lang tayo sis andyan ka na sa stage na pinakahihintay natin noon kaya do your best na diba? kayang kaya yan sis nalagpasan mo nga yung bagyong Yolanda yan pa kaya. We're praying for you. :)

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
Sana magstart na ulit sila magsend ng ppr by next week. please please please Pray lang tayo mga sis/bro malapit na yan. :):):)

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOM,CSQ,PC from HK&amp;TW,APPENDIX A,INFORMATION of my SPONSOR,PP..
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014
superman08 said:
Sana magstart na ulit sila magsend ng ppr by next week. please please please Pray lang tayo mga sis/bro malapit na yan. :):):)
sna nga sis kakainip n mg antay..hehehehe,,,,cnu kaya ung aug applicant n ngPPR n daw pero d nman daw xa ksama s binagyo..masipag ang VO cguro nun sis..hehehhe

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
sabrina15 said:
sna nga sis kakainip n mg antay..hehehehe,,,,cnu kaya ung aug applicant n ngPPR n daw pero d nman daw xa ksama s binagyo..masipag ang VO cguro nun sis..hehehhe
Talaga? :eek: :eek: :eek: from Manila VO? grabe naman yun sis... patapos na ang November kapitkamay lang tayo sis same tayo ng timeline eh... hehe Pray lang katapat nyan. :):):)

raquels787

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Batangas - Bauan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Passport, Appendix A, NBI
AOR Received.
June 19, 2013
File Transfer...
June 21, 2013 ( SA Decision Made )
Med's Done....
April 27, 2013
Passport Req..
March 6, 2014 (DM-April 7, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014
superman08 said:
Talaga? :eek: :eek: :eek: from Manila VO? grabe naman yun sis... patapos na ang November kapitkamay lang tayo sis same tayo ng timeline eh... hehe Pray lang katapat nyan. :):):)
Nakita ko sis ung August applicant nasa FB page sya eto ung link https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanadaWithLoveYouCanPostQuestionHere/

Umaasa pa rin ako sa PPR ng hubby ko bago matapos ang month nato, May applicant kami. Please Lord!

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014
raquels787 said:
Nakita ko sis ung August applicant nasa FB page sya eto ung link https://www.facebook.com/groups/CanadaWithLoveYouCanPostQuestionHere/

Umaasa pa rin ako sa PPR ng hubby ko bago matapos ang month nato, May applicant kami. Please Lord!
talaga sis nbasa ko lng din dito s forum kay biencorrey ata ngsabi nun im not sure..hehehehe..basta nbasa ko,,,madami pang may applicant n alang PPr noh sis?

raquels787

Star Member
Nov 9, 2013
Batangas - Bauan
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 25, 2013
Doc's Request.
Passport, Appendix A, NBI
AOR Received.
June 19, 2013
File Transfer...
June 21, 2013 ( SA Decision Made )
Med's Done....
April 27, 2013
Passport Req..
March 6, 2014 (DM-April 7, 2014)
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014
sabrina15 said:
talaga sis nbasa ko lng din dito s forum kay biencorrey ata ngsabi nun im not sure..hehehehe..basta nbasa ko,,,madami pang may applicant n alang PPr noh sis?
oo sis, as far as I know pinakalatest na May applicant na nagkaPPR ay ung nagfile ng May 15, 2013, di ko na tanda ung forum name nya dito tapos un parang natigil ang pagpapaulan ng CEM ng PPR

rialumagbas

Star Member
Nov 27, 2013
Good Morning Po,

Pwede ko po makita ang spreadsheet...Na receive po ng immigration ang application namin on June 3 2013 and I was approved as a sponsor sya nlang ang wala pa. I just want to know where we stand against other applicants that sent their applications in June 2013. Pls allow me to access the spreadsheet po. Maraming Salamat Po.

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
rialumagbas said:
Good Morning Po,

Pwede ko po makita ang spreadsheet...Na receive po ng immigration ang application namin on June 3 2013 and I was approved as a sponsor sya nlang ang wala pa. I just want to know where we stand against other applicants that sent their applications in June 2013. Pls allow me to access the spreadsheet po. Maraming Salamat Po.
Hello ito yung spreadsheet ng Manila VO

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/lv?key=0AiqQW9CdV8Q_dGNKMzZPT2laaVRvQm1NMGhkaERFUHc

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014
raquels787 said:
oo sis, as far as I know pinakalatest na May applicant na nagkaPPR ay ung nagfile ng May 15, 2013, di ko na tanda ung forum name nya dito tapos un parang natigil ang pagpapaulan ng CEM ng PPR
sna sunod sunod n tau sis minsanan nlng kc nga ntigil parang nkafocus cla s issuing ng visa bka pinapaikli n nila mga sis back to 4-6months,,hahaha,,anyway ung august applicant daw n ngppr nbgyo din daw xa signal number 3,,hehehehe,,soon mga sissy anjan n mga inaantay n ntin....

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014, Decision Made: July 19, 2014 Visa on Hand: July 24, 2014 Thank you Lord!
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
wella13 said:
I got an email today,,mga sisters/bros.. let me share it with you..sna sna positive n ito..at I hope na may magkkppr n s atin before this month ends......pag ala definitely lhat n taung June applicants PPR n by Dec..

here is the email I got this morning at 11:09.. help nmn n initindihin prang d ko p rin maiintindihan s sobrang kba.. mixed emotions ako now..

Dear Applicant,

This is to inform you that your application has been identified for priority processing under the immigration measures announced by CIC as part of Canada's response to the Typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan). We will contact you shortly with further information.

Yours sincerely,

Family Reunification Unit
Embassy of Canada / Ambassade du Canada

Manila / Manille
6819 Ayala Avenue
Makati City 1200
Philippines
Hi sis Wella,

Tanong lng, did you really reach out to the embassy in Manila to request for them to speed up/prioritize your papers due to Yolanda? Did you email them or write a letter? What's the link that you used to contact them? Thanks! And congrats to your PPR! :)

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014, Decision Made: July 19, 2014 Visa on Hand: July 24, 2014 Thank you Lord!
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
Hi guys! Have any of you guys worked abroad before? And did you provide a police clearance for every country that you resided in for more than 6 months? I worked in Singapore for 7 months. But sabi sa website, hindi daw sila mag-issue ng police clearance unless may request from Embassy. That will be additional delay. Hayz. Anyone here has experience with this? Thanks!

jellybeanies

Jun 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-10-2013
AOR Received.
17-10-2013
File Transfer...
17-10-2013
Med's Done....
01-08-2013
Passport Req..
04-06-2014 DM: 30-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
01-08-2014
cancerscorpio said:
Hi guys! Have any of you guys worked abroad before? And did you provide a police clearance for every country that you resided in for more than 6 months? I worked in Singapore for 7 months. But sabi sa website, hindi daw sila mag-issue ng police clearance unless may request from Embassy. That will be additional delay. Hayz. Anyone here has experience with this? Thanks!
Hi @cancerscorpio! I worked in Sg as well and it is true that we have to wait for a letter of request from CEM . That letter along with the form from SPF's website (Sg Police Force) must be submitted to SPF. The police clearance will then be sent directly to CEM.
Let us just hope that they issue our PPR asap in order for us to process the Sg police clearance the soonest.
Patience is a virtue, they say :)
Good luck and God bless.