August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
September 5, 2013 as per my MP
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
cancerscorpio said:
Hopefully sis! Magdilang anghel ka sana!

We sent an email to this email address: manil.immigration @ international.gc.ca
Buy we got a reply from this email address: MANILIMMIGRATION @ international.gc.ca
Don't worry about the email address sis. Where you sent it is ok :)

Good luck. I will keep you in my prayers :)

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014, Decision Made: July 19, 2014 Visa on Hand: July 24, 2014 Thank you Lord!
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
olinadposadas said:
Don't worry about the email address sis. Where you sent it is ok :)

Good luck. I will keep you in my prayers :)
Thanks sis! I really appreciate it. Pano naman yung local MP? How is that done and how will that help? :)

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
July 21, 2013 Received: July 24, 2013
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
cancerscorpio said:
Thanks sis! I really appreciate it. Pano naman yung local MP? How is that done and how will that help? :)
Yung sponsor should email yung local MP. Some really help some not so much but it wouldnt hurt to give it a try. You have everything to gain and nothing loose ika nga diba.

Here's the site to find your local MP. All you need is the sponsors postal code and it will tell you who the MP
is for that location.

They will email back and verify that you belong to their district by asking for the full address. The link will have the information that you need to contact the local MP.

I suggest sa subject line use something like this:
Please help, petitioning my husband/wife from the Philippines and thy were affected by the recent typhoon.

Then do a brief message to the MP pleading your case.

You may include the following information para maka contact sila sa CEM:

UCI #
Sponsors Name
Sponsors DOB

Applicants Name
Applicant DOB

From there the MP can contact someone from the immigration.

Be extra nice, it goes a long way.

Good luck! I hope you find my reply helpful :)

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 14, 2014, Decision Made: July 19, 2014 Visa on Hand: July 24, 2014 Thank you Lord!
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
olinadposadas said:
Yung sponsor should email yung local MP. Some really help some not so much but it wouldnt hurt to give it a try. You have everything to gain and nothing loose ika nga diba.

Here's the site to find your local MP. All you need is the sponsors postal code and it will tell you who the MP
is for that location.

They will email back and verify that you belong to their district by asking for the full address. The link will have the information that you need to contact the local MP.

I suggest sa subject line use something like this:
Please help, petitioning my husband/wife from the Philippines and thy were affected by the recent typhoon.

Then do a brief message to the MP pleading your case.

You may include the following information para maka contact sila sa CEM:

UCI #
Sponsors Name
Sponsors DOB

Applicants Name
Applicant DOB

From there the MP can contact someone from the immigration.

Be extra nice, it goes a long way.

Good luck! I hope you find my reply helpful :)
Is this a free service ba sis? Or may bayad?

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
cancerscorpio said:
Is this a free service ba sis? Or may bayad?
Free Service sya sis

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
cutekharlz said:
Ano po yung MP? Hehe
Member of the Parliament. They can inquire about our application and Immigration will respond to them accordingly.

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
May tumawag sa akin kanina na representative from CIC Manila. Tinanong kung pano daw kami naapektuhan ng bagyo. I was honest and said wala naman masyadong damage samin. I'm worried now that it will affect my application. :( I didn't know if I was supposed to lie about the extent of damage or be truthful. Signal no. 4 naman talaga ang Iloilo pero wala masyadong damage sa amin personally. Ano ba dapat sinabi ko mga sis? And do you think this will delay our application?

sabrina15

Sep 30, 2013
Philippines
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 20, 2013
Doc's Request.
AOM,CSQ,PC from HK&TW,APPENDIX A,INFORMATION of my SPONSOR,PP..
AOR Received.
July 11, 2013
File Transfer...
SA: July 17, 2013
Med's Done....
May 14, 2013
Passport Req..
March 12,2014
VISA ISSUED...
May 7,2014
LANDED..........
June 12,2014
cancerscorpio said:
May tumawag sa akin kanina na representative from CIC Manila. Tinanong kung pano daw kami naapektuhan ng bagyo. I was honest and said wala naman masyadong damage samin. I'm worried now that it will affect my application. :( I didn't know if I was supposed to lie about the extent of damage or be truthful. Signal no. 4 naman talaga ang Iloilo pero wala masyadong damage sa amin personally. Ano ba dapat sinabi ko mga sis? And do you think this will delay our application?
Did u email embassy sis??? Maybe they receive email from u and they just only want to make it sure n ksama k nga s program nila.. Goodluck s ating lahat n ng aantay plang s PPR..

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
sabrina15 said:
Did u email embassy sis??? Maybe they receive email from u and they just only want to make it sure n ksama k nga s program nila.. Goodluck s ating lahat n ng aantay plang s PPR..
My hubby emailed them, pero I think hindi na kami mapapasama kasi wala namang damage sa bahay namin (kahit pa sabihin nating signal no 4 sa lugar namin) :( hayzz

superman08

Jul 3, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-June-2013
AOR Received.
16-July-2013
File Transfer...
SA received: 23-July-2013
Med's Done....
09-May-2013
Passport Req..
No PPR yet but ECAS changed to IN PROCESS- 27-March-2014
VISA ISSUED...
April 14, 2014 (04/14/14=)
LANDED..........
Soon... =)
cancerscorpio said:
My hubby emailed them, pero I think hindi na kami mapapasama kasi wala namang damage sa bahay namin (kahit pa sabihin nating signal no 4 sa lugar namin) :( hayzz
Sis don't worry June applicant naman tayo and i think malapit na ang ppr natin, soon makakasama din natin ang mahal natin sa buhay. At magpasalamat na lang tayo na kahit signal 4 sa lugar nyo ay walang nangyaring masama sa inyo diba sis. Pray lang tayo. :) :) :)

cancerscorpio

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 13, 2013
AOR Received.
July 3, 2013
File Transfer...
July 19, 2013
Med's Request
Re-med June 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 17, 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
April 2, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
July 26, 2014
superman08 said:
Sis don't worry June applicant naman tayo and i think malapit na ang ppr natin, soon makakasama din natin ang mahal natin sa buhay. At magpasalamat na lang tayo na kahit signal 4 sa lugar nyo ay walang nangyaring masama sa inyo diba sis. Pray lang tayo. :) :) :)
Oo nga naman, syempre pasalamat talaga at safe at walang damage. Look on the brighter side always, pero ang hirap2 talagang mawalay sa mahal mo. Sana nga sis, malapit na ang PPR natin. God willing!

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
cancerscorpio said:
Sabihin mo lang ang totoo sis na Signal no. 4 kayo.

Hindi naman affected ang papers mo nyan, isa pa June applicant ka malapit na din naman ang turn mo sis. Keep the faith sis.

joyparreno

Star Member
Jul 28, 2012
Toronto
Visa Office......
CEM
App. Filed.......
April 2011
Doc's Request.
June 2011
AOR Received.
Dec 30 2013
Med's Request
Jan 07 2014
Med's Done....
Jan 14 2014
Interview........
March 8 2014
Passport Req..
February 17 2014
VISA ISSUED...
Visa on hand March 28 2014
LANDED..........
March 08 2014
cancerscorpio said:
Hi.I'm from Iloilo too(Southern part).Hindi nga extent ang damage ng bagyo doon.Isa namatay sa amin. Anyways, I also sent an email requesting for the fast processing of our PR application. I stated in my email that although walang nasawi or nasirang bahay sa amin, ang trauma na naiwan ng bagyo ay hindi maganda at masyado akong nag-aalala.Sinulat ko rin na mapapanatag lang ang loob ko if nandito na ang family ko dahil daanan ng bagyo ang Iloilo. Nag-reply sila na na naka-queue up na daw ang application namin at naka-priority pero that was the last email 2 weeks ago, wala pang follow-up :(.Mag-36 months na ang application ko for PR sa April, I am thinking that wether their was a typhoon or not, malapit na siguro (sana) na mabuksan uli. ---JP

olinadposadas

Star Member
Sep 30, 2013
ONTARIO
Category........
Visa Office......
CEM
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
AOR Received.
August 21, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
June 6, 2013
Passport Req..
SOON PLEASE
joyparreno said:
Hi.I'm from Iloilo too(Southern part).Hindi nga extent ang damage ng bagyo doon.Isa namatay sa amin. Anyways, I also sent an email requesting for the fast processing of our PR application. I stated in my email that although walang nasawi or nasirang bahay sa amin, ang trauma na naiwan ng bagyo ay hindi maganda at masyado akong nag-aalala.Sinulat ko rin na mapapanatag lang ang loob ko if nandito na ang family ko dahil daanan ng bagyo ang Iloilo. Nag-reply sila na na naka-queue up na daw ang application namin at naka-priority pero that was the last email 2 weeks ago, wala pang follow-up :(.Mag-36 months na ang application ko for PR sa April, I am thinking that wether their was a typhoon or not, malapit na siguro (sana) na mabuksan uli. ---JP
Good luck sa iyo sis! Ang tagal na pala ng application mo. 36 months tama ba ung nilagay mo sis? That's over and beyond the processing time. I think kung 36 months na you should seek the help of your MP. I don't know how much help they can provide, but it's worth a try sis.