+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

【INLAND】 Spousal Sponsorship *2022*

gholam_1084

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Note: I am not the one you asked this question

You get a COPR document after submitting a declaration that You are in Canada. Once you get COPR, you should ideally wait for PR card because you cannot travel without it. and in the background, once you get COPR - your other visas are cancelled. It is important to make sure you are in Canada while all of this happening.
My friend was waiting for COPR after submitting the declaration and decided to travel. They had no issues while leaving the country, only when they were trying to re-enter
Thank you for your answer. I got it. But what happened to your friend at the port of entry?

jan1992

Star Member
Dec 8, 2021
india
Category........
WP
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-12-2021
Thank you for your answer. I got it. But what happened to your friend at the port of entry?
He faced difficulties while entering Canada and had to go through a lot of questions and queries with the immigration officer. He somehow convinced them but it's not easy.

lysanora

Oct 15, 2020
Hi all! I applied in October 2022 and still waiting. My last step was the CAQ with Quebec In June and since then I have not received any updated. Also the PR status checker is down. How is everyone's timeline here?

HTS_QC

Dec 4, 2022
Hi all! I applied in October 2022 and still waiting. My last step was the CAQ with Quebec In June and since then I have not received any updated. Also the PR status checker is down. How is everyone's timeline here?
You are probably in the queue due to Quebec immigration cap: you can join the whatsapp group here https://chat.whatsapp.com/FqiTunnNWE3CoWPbbMv87h

You might receive PR in October 2024 unfortunately... hopefully sooner. Since you are inland, have you applied for SOWP?

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Hello all, how long does it take to receive AOR for inland spousal application?
Don't post the same question in unrelated discussion. timeline for 2022 inland sponsorship could be different in 2023. It's best to track with others who applied in the same month. In general 2 -3 months is the timeline for AOR.