+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ı am refugee claimant how can my wife will stay here??

Mi90s

Jan 23, 2020
Year : 2019

Applied Approved R Rejected Abandoned Withdrawn Total Pending
Nigeria
3,437​
1,296​
3,195​
42​
50​
4,583​
10,982​
Mexico
3,782​
401​
690​
200​
230​
1,521​
5,777​
Haiti
910​
1,103​
1,920​
76​
33​
3,132​
4,587​
India
4,810​
247​
344​
187​
67​
845​
9,135​

Mi90s

Jan 23, 2020
What do you mean by economic immigration program..
provincial nominee program, atlantic immigration pilot, Express Entry for highly skilled professionals, rural and northern immigration, canadian experience class etc.
All of these are economic immigration programs and it has specific criteria to be considered.

If you are not skilled, ideal economic migration would be through a student visa, you can study in canada and one day, you can obtain the permanent residence through canadian experience and eventually to become a canadian citizen.

Sunday olaluwoye

Feb 9, 2020
I really appreciate everyone that take some of their precious time for the enlightenment. .. .is not that .. I don't want to come to visit claiming Asylum. . But due to visiting visa won't permit me to do anything and I don't have relating or family there...and no sponsoring candidate to help...and work permit and other is not easy to acquire here in Nigeria to Canada

babsizkil

Dec 18, 2016
I really appreciate everyone that take some of their precious time for the enlightenment. .. .is not that .. I don't want to come to visit claiming Asylum. . But due to visiting visa won't permit me to do anything and I don't have relating or family there...and no sponsoring candidate to help...and work permit and other is not easy to acquire here in Nigeria to Canada
If you can share your highest education and experience, maybe we might give more specific advice. Have you made any international travel or refused by any embassy?

visatest

May 24, 2016
London Ontario Canada
To be sincere I'm speechless .. because ..Canada is my major goal ..what do you think I can do ..please
Get a solid degree or two under your belt. It would change how readily you could enter the economic programs. I would advise that you drop the mentor idea; very few if any would help you. Canadians are too busy with major jobs, families and work to be mentoring you. If you want one; hire and pay them.

Sunday olaluwoye

Feb 9, 2020
Get a solid degree or two under your belt. It would change how readily you could enter the economic programs. I would advise that you drop the mentor idea; very few if any would help you. Canadians are too busy with major jobs, families and work to be mentoring you. If you want one; hire and pay them.
Degree.it's only secondary school certificate I have ... ialways wanted to be a graduate. . I just don't want to start giving excuses .. I don't have choice than to enter into factory and learned Printing and doctoring and slitting ..... which I just want to use to sponsor myself into Canada ..

Mi90s

Jan 23, 2020
secondary school result only
Obtain a masters degree, and improve your English skills.
You can easily get migrated to Canada.

I am sure in your country, there would be an open university, where anyone with financial difficulties can study.
If you try harder nothing is impossible.