+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ı am refugee claimant how can my wife will stay here??

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
There is....I thought Canada is one country that accept learned and those that learn handwork .. plumber ..aluminum fabrication. . Label printing and so on..will find their way In..
Canada prioritized skilled migration for those who already have the education, skills and work history. Plumbers have a degree and apprenticeship.

Sunday olaluwoye

Feb 9, 2020
Obtain a masters degree, and improve your English skills.
You can easily get migrated to Canada.

I am sure in your country, there would be an open university, where anyone with financial difficulties can study.
If you try harder nothing is impossible.
Canada prioritized skilled migration for those who already have the education, skills and work history. Plumbers have a degree and apprenticeship.
I have apprenticeship certificate ..but no degree ..I just don't want my interest of migrating this year to die like that .. after all the knowledge I have acquired since I join.. I really really appreciate. .

Ecemg35

Feb 29, 2020
TRVs can't be extended. Status in Canada CAN be extended.
Firstly Hi,
Thank you for your answer. I wonder how can I extend my status. I know it can be online. But I do not know which application type is proper for it. Can you explain for us? I want to look which documents I will need. I want to be ready for extension application before my husband passes the court.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Firstly Hi,
Thank you for your answer. I wonder how can I extend my status. I know it can be online. But I do not know which application type is proper for it. Can you explain for us? I want to look which documents I will need. I want to be ready for extension application before my husband passes the court.
Depends on your status. Just Google IRCC extensions.

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
If you can share your highest education and experience, maybe we might give more specific advice. Have you made any international travel or refused by any embassy?
i think you could help me as i have really researched a lot but couldnt find the way out for myself...
i had a University degree in English Education, live and work in Dubai as country of Residence for the past 8years.... mind you i am from Africa... i have 5-6years working experience as a Security Control Operator/CCTV UAE License...
can you kindly give me an insight to the economic program that can suit me best???
i am in my early 30s as well... married with one kid

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
i think you could help me as i have really researched a lot but couldnt find the way out for myself...
i had a University degree in English Education, live and work in Dubai as country of Residence for the past 8years.... mind you i am from Africa... i have 5-6years working experience as a Security Control Operator/CCTV UAE License...
can you kindly give me an insight to the economic program that can suit me best???
i am in my early 30s as well... married with one kid
Research the Express Entry program.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/immigrate-canada/express-entry/works.html

highphy

Star Member
Nov 21, 2019
i actually know about the express entry and other economic program but am finding it so difficult to find my NOC number regarding the kind of work i do...
like i said, i am SECURITY CONTROL ROOM OPERATOR and i know Security job is not in the list of occupation in demand so its difficult to get into express entry and also PNP is a bit hard...
if anyone can help me find if Control Room Operator is in demand in any province... i will be glad...