+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by Waeln

  1. W

    US B1/B2 Visa Questions

    Nothing, ceac still shows last update date is my interview date
  2. W

    2026 PR application timeline

    Thanks. What is your timeline?
  3. W

    2026 PR application timeline

    They requested to resubmit my IMM 5406 form because some information about my children was missing in Section B. I’m not sure why it didn’t appear, as I’m quite sure I entered their information when I submitted the application.
  4. W

    2026 PR application timeline

    My PR Timeline Update: Application submitted: January 15, 2026 Temporary AOR (XG): April 2, 2026 Today September 9, 2026: IRCC requested some missing information. I completed and submitted everything requested through the Webform the same day. Still waiting for permanent AOR. Hopefully this...
  5. W

    2026 PR application timeline

    No updates since then. How about you?
  6. W

    2026 PR application timeline

    Not yet
  7. W

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    I am 15 Jan 2026, waiting AOR
  8. W

    2023 PR Applications Timeline (Protected Persons & Refugees)

    Apply 2 weeks-one month before the expiration date — NOT earlier. I applied 4 months in advance and it took 6 months to receive the new WP. I’ve also seen many people apply too early and end up facing the same delay.
  9. W

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Congratulations!Which day in December please?
  10. W

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Congratulations!! May I ask you which day in December?
  11. W

    2025 PR Application Timeline (Protected Person)

    Congratulations !! Now your tracking journey started :)
  12. W

    Paid Expedited US B1/B2 Visa Appointments Now in Canada

    The U.S. Department of State has launched a pilot program to speed up interview appointments for B1/B2 (tourist/business) visa applicants at select embassies and consulates in several countries, including Canada. The program runs through December 31, 2026. How it works: Applicants must first pay...
  13. W

    Can any of my family from a country i did not file refugee from visit me in Canada ?

    My mother and brothers-in-law were granted visitor visas and visited me while I was a refugee claimant—this was before (and after) my family and I received protected person status earlier this year. Therefore, it is possible, but approval depends on the applicant's qualifications and how well...
  14. W

    2025 PR Application Timeline

    I don’t think this means IRCC will finish all 115,000 cases first and then start processing newer applications. The 115,000 is an extra one-time initiative to reduce the older backlog. IRCC is still processing newer applications at the same time. Their current processing-time tool even shows...
  15. W

    US B1/B2 Visa Questions

    I applied after the travel ban took effect. I had held U.S. visas for many years and traveled to the U.S. several times before. The interview was very simple, but the officer seemed unsure how the ban applied to my Canadian RTD, consulted other officers, and eventually put my case under 221(g)...