+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by mmncaamn

  1. M

    Outland Spousal PR + OWP (Applied May 12) - Anyone else still waiting on OWP approval?

    Hey everyone, just wanted to share an update since I know there isn’t a lot of detailed information out there specifically about OWP processing for outland applicants. I recently got my OWP approved, total processing time was about 3.5 months. A few details about my situation that might help...
  2. M

    MARCH 2026 Outland Spousal Sponsorship – Timeline & Progress Tracker

    FYI I received my pre arrival services letter on the IRCC website! I will keep you updated here on this thread!
  3. M

    Outland Spousal PR + OWP (Applied May 12) - Anyone else still waiting on OWP approval?

    Hi everyone, I'm reaching out to see if anyone with a similar timeline for an Outland Spousal Sponsorship + Open Work Permit (OWP) application has received any updates recently. I submitted my OWP application on May 12, 2026, after receiving my AOR while in Canada. My permanent residence...
  4. M

    MARCH 2026 Outland Spousal Sponsorship – Timeline & Progress Tracker

    My Timeline: Application Type: Outland (submitted from USA) Submission Date: March 18, 2026 AOR Received: May 7, 2026 Linked to GCKey: May 7, 2026 OWP Applied: May 12, 2026 (Applied after AOR while in Canada) Biometrics: Date of Request: May 20, 2026 Date of Biometrics Completed: May 21, 2026...
  5. M

    SOWP Address Proof Question: Is Rogers Bill Enough or Is Cohabitation Proof Required?

    Hey everyone, I’m currently in the middle of an Outland PR application process and recently submitted my Spousal Open Work Permit (SOWP) application. I have a question regarding address verification and proof of cohabitation. When I submitted my SOWP application, the only document I had...
  6. M

    Can I travel outside Canada while my OWP is being processed under Outland Spousal Sponsorship?

    Hi everyone, I’m looking for some advice regarding my current situation. My wife is a Canadian permanent resident and I applied for spousal sponsorship through the Outland stream. My application is currently being processed and so far I’ve completed several steps: • Received AOR...
  7. M

    MARCH 2026 Outland Spousal Sponsorship – Timeline & Progress Tracker

    Hi everyone, Starting a dedicated thread for all March 2026 Outland (Family Class) applicants to track our progress, share updates and support each other through the wait! It looks like AORs are starting to roll out for mid-March submitters. Please post your details below so we can keep an eye...
  8. M

    Confused about "Visa Office" on Webform (Outland Spousal Sponsorship - AOR Stage)

    Hi everyone, I’m looking for some advice regarding the IRCC Webform. I submitted an Outland Spousal Sponsorship application, while I was living in the USA. I have since relocated to Canada and my wife just received the "Application Received" email (AOR). I need to proactively upload my...
  9. M

    March 18 Applicant - Received "Application Received" Email (AOR?) - Biometrics Fee Question

    Thanks for your reply. I’m looking for some advice regarding the IRCC Webform. I submitted an Outland Spousal Sponsorship application, while I was living in the USA. I have since relocated to Canada and just received my Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR). I have successfully linked my application...
  10. M

    Proof of Relationship requirements for Spousal OWP (Outland Sponsorship / AOR received)

    Hi everyone, I recently received my Acknowledgment of Receipt (AOR) for my Outland Spousal Sponsorship and am now preparing my Open Work Permit (OWP) application. My wife is a Canadian PR and I am currently in Canada with her. I’m looking for clarity on the "Proof of Relationship" section for...
  11. M

    March 18 Applicant - Received "Application Received" Email (AOR?) - Biometrics Fee Question

    Thanks for you reply @mandiebraxton I successfully linked my application and under the application information, I can see the following details: Additionally, I can see the following information Given this information, I am wondering if I should still submit the biometrics fee and if a new...
  12. M

    March 18 Applicant - Received "Application Received" Email (AOR?) - Biometrics Fee Question

    Hi everyone, Hoping to get some insight from those further along in the process or in the same boat. My wife (the sponsor) received an email today, May 7th, stating: "This letter confirms that your application to sponsor member(s) of the family class, was received by Immigration, Refugees and...
  13. M

    Current timeline for Spousal Open Work Permit (Inland vs Outland) and AOR in 2026?

    Did you receive the AOR or was it your spouse who sponsored you?
  14. M

    Current timline for receiving AOR for outland spousal sponsorship application? 2026

    It's been over a month since I submitted my application and I am still waiting for the AOR.