+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Recent content by mint-l

  1. M

    citizenship applications stuck for too long - Those with AOR before May 2025 - Let's gather here and update

    Great news, could you explain what do you mean by first mandamus and second mandamus? did you file for the mandamus yourself? did you apply for GCMS notes before that?
  2. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    I am also planning on filing mandamus, should I apply for ATIP and contact the MP before going that path?
  3. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    No new updates for me
  4. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    And when calling IRCC (at least for me), they get frustrated with the questions on processing time. I called them last month and the person who answered the phone started complaining that I call too much (I only called them twice this year).
  5. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    The processing time went down to 12 months, my application is still stuck at background and prohibtions! I am starting to beleive I will be one of those applicants who stay stuck in years!
  6. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    Is the 18 months mark based on older processing times of 7 months?
  7. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    aren't you considering filing a mandamus? I am going to wait till Jun-Jul after which I will surely do it.
  8. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    it is 2 months now
  9. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    not yet, both background and prohibitions are in progress.
  10. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    Hello everyone, can someone tell me what does "Due date" means in GMCS notes, my prohibitions due date is approaching but knowing the process I believe those dates can be easily extended
  11. M

    December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

    Thanks for the details, would CBSA accommodate my request when Physical Presence is marked as complete in my application?
  12. M

    December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

    what is CBSA for? physical presence or background check?
  13. M

    December 2023 - Citizenship Applications

    I found it in the ATIP options and I was able to make a request
  14. M

    March 2025 - Citizenship Applications

    Did they publish the new processing times? I only see 3 months left as at Jan 2026