+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

You do not have significant family ties outside Canada.

wamz

May 7, 2024
I got this rejection even when my financial statements were strong, I have long term employment and I shared my employment letter, I have assets in my country which I shared proof of and I also shared proof of previous frequent travel.
Isn’t it discrimination to reject people based on the fact that they are not married and don’t have children?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Who lives in Canada? Why were you visiting and length? So you have US, NZ, AUS, or UK visa? The government of Canada can impose any requirements it wants to approve/refuse TRV application. TRV is a privilege not a right.

wamz

May 7, 2024
Who lives in Canada? Why were you visiting and length? So you have US, NZ, AUS, or UK visa? The government of Canada can impose any requirements it wants to approve/refuse TRV application. TRV is a privilege not a right.
I was not visiting anyone in Canada. I was visiting as a tourist with a clear itinerary of how each day will be spent, which hotel I would stay at and how much I would spend. I had a UK visa.

wamz

May 7, 2024
I was not visiting anyone in Canada. I was visiting as a tourist with a clear itinerary of how each day will be spent, which hotel I would stay at and how much I would spend. I had a UK visa.
I was going to be there for a max of 9-10 days.

wamz

May 7, 2024
My point is, you may submit all the necessary documentation and even if your documentation is in order and carries strong proof, you may still get a rejection because you are not married and don’t have children.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
My point is, you may submit all the necessary documentation and even if your documentation is in order and carries strong proof, you may still get a rejection because you are not married and don’t have children.
Correct. IRCC sets the rules and unfortunately being single doesn’t work in favour of most people even with strong profile.