+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yes, it SNOWED IN TORONTO today...

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
@ Rajdeep

Appreciated Bro! Yes, any day I'm at your way - it'd be a pleasure to sit with u.

Qorax
Ok bro! I will wait.......

Shinygirl

Star Member
Nov 3, 2010
People who have experience with snow, can you please tell how comfortable it is to walk on snow and ice?
And are there special types of boots you need for that?

Thanks

explorer101

Champion Member
Jan 30, 2010
CANADA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shinygirl said:
People who have experience with snow, can you please tell how comfortable it is to walk on snow and ice?
Thanks
Winter boots have better grip. Walking on snow is all right, on ice is difficult and on black ice it is not possible to walk without falling.

ihabkal

Oct 8, 2010
Shinygirl said:

Thanks
it is easy as long as you avoid ice, it shines so you can see where you put your foot and avoid it. you can run in fuzzy fresh snow just watch out for ice it is very slickery and hard so if you fall you would hurt yourself. In establishments and appartment buildings people drag snow in with their feet or it falls from their shoes on steps, my wife slipped on a step once but she didn't get hurt, she was carrying our then 2 years old son but he was wearing three coats which protected him also. so watch out for slippery steps. and peole always wipe wour feet before entering :)

at9459

May 30, 2009
I hear that some kind of snow clips are available that can be put on normal shoes for walking on snow/ice.
cost? I plan to come end of Dec 10 what type of clothes are required?

jnathan

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Sheng Chiu
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21st Jan 2010
Doc's Request.
10th March 2010
AOR Received.
10th June 2010
IELTS Request
provided
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS: 12th October, 2010
Med's Request
Withdrawal Request sent....Was waiting for files to return....instead of returning the files, VO sent the MR !!
Med's Done....
28 May 2012
Passport Req..
24 July 2012
Here are some Photos for all, Toronto during Snowfall

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
Wonderful Jnathan !
How did u do that... I mean placing pics on a "presumably" text only post ?
Regrets, I'm quite naive on tech-specs...

Qorax

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
CHECK THESE BEAUTIFUL SIGHTS OF INDIA

http://www.google.co.in/images?hl=en&q=best+snow+sights+of+india&um=1&ie=UTF-8&source=og&sa=N&tab=wi

humsafar

Jun 2, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-01-2011
Doc's Request.
Sent with initial application
IELTS Request
Sent with initial application
File Transfer...
IN PROCESS 19-10-2011
Med's Request
20-07-2012
Med's Done....
25-08-2012 received in London 31-08-2012

Like this,
;D
You Just need to upload your photo on any image hosting site, like imageshack.us, then copy the forum code from there and paste the complete code in you message. (the site give you various coded, one of which will be code for forums)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
humsafar said:
Like this,
;D
You Just need to upload your photo on any image hosting site, like imageshack.us, then copy the forum code from there and paste the complete code in you message. (the site give you various coded, one of which will be code for forums)
Thank U, ya humsafar... I need to try this.

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
Love the pictures jnathan and hamsafar, thanks for sharing. :)

at9459

May 30, 2009
at9459 said:
I hear that some kind of snow clips are available that can be put on normal shoes for walking on snow/ice.
cost? I plan to come end of Dec 10 what type of clothes are required?
Please somebody answer this.

Benjamin Sapkota

Jul 1, 2010
kolkata, India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
3rd April, 2011
qorax said:
Brother Rajdeep,

I'm sure u have heard of Siachen Glacier (?). I've worked there... and yet enjoy my 1st Canadian snowfall after being a PR. And this is not my first time in Canada though -- been here many times earlier, during deep winters as well -- but the feel of the same while am a Permanent Resident (?) uhh, fantabulous.

Let me state again what I always say, "I've seen so much [adversities] in life that I choose to be sanitized!" I'm aware that u r on this forum 'coz of your inherent Canadian desire -- I await for your landing Brother, the day I can share a cup of tea with u.

Warm regards,

Qorax
________________________________________________________________________________
Siachen Glacier: http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=6490
hi bro...... only you have the heart to say such things....... god bless u bro.... i am also eagarly waiting to see snwfall , i once had the oppurtunity in thimpu, bhutan.....its really amazing to see snow flakes falling down...........and blanketing everything in white......