+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Yes, it SNOWED IN TORONTO today...

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wxyz123 said:
hi rajdeep!

buddy look at positive side of snow. its lovely,beautiful and a wonderful experience for someone who hasn't seen snow before. you are right it can create problems but at the same time it brings joy. i am on plus side and i would like to enjoy it with qorax :) :)
it can be positive for a few persons, the great ones,like u .snow is lovely ,beautiful ,but not in canada , if u want to look the real beauti of snow .come to Europ & India, where snow gives a lots of work opportunities to people ,people, from all over the world come here to enjoy it

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
rajdeep said:
what is new if it snowed in canada ?
and what is enjoyable in it ?
do u know what are the problems during snow-season,how can u enjoy in freezer?
this season comes with sadness,some more days of unemployment , and home sickness ,
i think u do not want to live real life, don't be a dream-seller
A quote for you rajdeep. An optimist goes to the window every morning and says,'Good morning God!' and a pessimist goes to the window and says,'Good God morning!!' Its the way you look at things that makes all the difference. :)

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
2future said:
A quote for you rajdeep. An optimist goes to the window every morning and says,'Good morning God!' and a pessimist goes to the window and says,'Good God morning!!' Its the way you look at things that makes all the difference. :)

thanks , i know every person has his own way of thinking,but how can u avoid the people who are suffering everyday,i dont know from which country u r .but people of my country are suffering sadness,homesickness,in canada ,social life is finished for them , where the most of people are going down and down every moment,snow fall does not matters and QUOTES are meaningless here

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
AUG 2011 - Not On My Merits But On His Grace
well said wxyz123

for guys like me from the gulf side snow is a great experiance plus as u said lets us take all in positive way :D

biju

wxyz123 said:
hi rajdeep!
buddy look at positive side of snow. its lovely,beautiful and a wonderful experience for someone who hasn't seen snow before. you are right it can create problems but at the same time it brings joy. i am on plus side and i would like to enjoy it with qorax :) :)

nj123

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
File Transfer...
13-05-2010
Med's Request
29-01-2010
Someone post a pic! :D

I'm landing in early Feb 2011 and expect it will be a shock coming from 20 - 30 C weather to -<something> weather! :eek:

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
well said wxyz123

for guys like me from the gulf side snow is a great experiance plus as u said lets us take all in positive way :D

biju
life does not move with these type of great experiences,it can be great for u as u r from gulf side but what about others ?who have to loose their jobs due to snow

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
nj123 said:
Someone post a pic! :D

I'm landing in early Feb 2011 and expect it will be a shock coming from 20 - 30 C weather to -<something> weather! :eek:
here it is buddy :D :D

http://www.blogto.com/city/2009/12/toronto_escapes_november_without_snowfall_but_it_wont_be_long_now/

biju ;)

bijupv007

Champion Member
Jul 19, 2010
Edmonton
AOR Received.
2nd 17-02-2010
VISA ISSUED...
APR 2011
LANDED..........
rajdeep said:
life does not move with these type of great experiences,it can be great for u as u r from gulf side but what about others ?who have to loose their jobs due to snow
yes i feel sad for thm- really

(eating Non Veg is bad coz u r killing something and eating, but people do tht and enjoy eating. pain in one side enjoyment in other side = thts world)

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bijupv007 said:
yes i feel sad for thm- really

(eating Non Veg is bad coz u r killing something and eating, but people do tht and enjoy eating. pain in one side enjoyment in other side = thts world)

how can u avoid the pains .without solving the problems ,enjoyment does not matter ,look at amarica ,the great country went down in enjoyment.IF U ENJOY TO AVOID THE PAINS, THE PAINS CONVERTS INTO MORE AND MORE PAINS AND IN THE END IT WILL EAT U ,WITHOUT THINKING THAR U R DIEING

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
rajdeep said:
what is new if it snowed in canada ?
and what is enjoyable in it ?
do u know what are the problems during snow-season,how can u enjoy in freezer?
this season comes with sadness,some more days of unemployment , and home sickness ,
i think u do not want to live real life, don't be a dream-seller
Brother Rajdeep,

I'm sure u have heard of Siachen Glacier (?). I've worked there... and yet enjoy my 1st Canadian snowfall after being a PR. And this is not my first time in Canada though -- been here many times earlier, during deep winters as well -- but the feel of the same while am a Permanent Resident (?) uhh, fantabulous.

Let me state again what I always say, "I've seen so much [adversities] in life that I choose to be sanitized!" I'm aware that u r on this forum 'coz of your inherent Canadian desire -- I await for your landing Brother, the day I can share a cup of tea with u.

Warm regards,

Qorax
________________________________________________________________________________
Siachen Glacier: http://earthobservatory.nasa.gov/IOTD/view.php?id=6490

2future

Star Member
Sep 4, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
o3.o3.2011
AOR Received.
18.o3.2011
qorax said:
Brother Rajdeep,

I'm sure u have heard of Siachen Glacier (?). I've worked there... and yet enjoy my 1st Canadian snowfall after being a PR. And this is not my first time in Canada though -- been here many times earlier, during deep winters as well -- but the feel of the same while am a Permanent Resident (?) uhh, fantabulous.

Let me state again what I always say, "I've seen so much [adversities] in life that I choose to be sanitized!" I'm aware that u r on this forum 'coz of your inherent Canadian desire -- I await for your landing Brother, the day I can share a cup of tea with u.

Warm regards,

Qorax Have you really been to Siachin? My husband was posted there as well.In which capacity did you work there?Please do not answer if the question is too personal.
________________________________________________________________________________

nj123

Mar 17, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Pretoria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-04-2010
File Transfer...
13-05-2010
Med's Request
29-01-2010
bijupv007 said:
here it is buddy :D :D

http://www.blogto.com/city/2009/12/toronto_escapes_november_without_snowfall_but_it_wont_be_long_now/

biju ;)
Thanks mate! awesome!

Looking forward to it.

I was in Vancouver in dec 2008 when they had quite a bit of snow. This was the main topic of conversation because everyone assured me that it "never snows in Vancouver" because the weather in Vancouver is always awesome (except for the 250 days of rain a year). Anyway, the next morning I woke up to snow everywhere. I walked out into it in my T-shirt and shorts. My then girlfriend, now wife, and her family thought it was hilarious. ;D

rajdeep

Sep 8, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
qorax said:
Brother Rajdeep,

Warm regards,

Qorax

THANKS for ur offer to share a cup of tea.but for this u will have to come to my country ,because i do not want to go to canada now. if i were not came to this forum then may be i think about it but not now , i m happy here and not only happy i m satisfy with my life , i m the hero here and i do not want to loose my peace of mind , i heard lot about canada ,my real brother is also in canada ,he shares a lot with me , he had a good job here , but he move to canada and now lost his family life and savings ,savings with which he can enjoy for the whole life . i m not against u . but i think i can expect this from u that u should tell the whole situstions of that country . being positive is good but as a senior member u should tell all about the things .so that the new comers can survive easily , i think u can understand what i want to say.
and brother ur cup of tea will take my 20000 dollers, so come to my country for this

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
@Rajdeep

Appreciated Bro! Yes, any day I'm at your way - it'd be a pleasure to sit with u.

Qorax

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
2future said:
Qorax Have you really been to Siachin? My husband was posted there as well. In which capacity did you work there? Please do not answer if the question is too personal.
Ma'am,

Probably in the same capacity as your hubby. Good to know that we were colleagues [in uniform].

Qorax